[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the compliment Mopowers

If anyone is interested in a kit, I can bring them to spring fling.

Finally got my harness installed, took about an hour, I highly recommend this upgrade!! Thanks Rob! Have you done any for a 4 headlite system?

Attachments

• P9130207.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 1,236
  • P9130208.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 1,192
  • P9130210.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 1,186
Thanks PurpleDart!

I haven't done any 4 headlight systems. It's on the agenda. I need to get some wire run lengths and so forth. Just want to find a reasonable method to run them in high beam mode. Low beam is a breeze.

They use 30 amp fuses and relays along with hi temp ceramic headlight plugs.

If the lights use an H4 plug I'd think you would be OK. If you were going to plug in your stock wiring to them, this would be much better.

Be thinking about a kit for my drag Demon. Would like marker lights (grill only, no front fenders) and headlights. No need for high/low beams as I would only need the head lights on the return road. So two switches, running lights which will include the rear markers and tail lights, headlights. I have the rear harness.

Crackedback;
I have 73 Dodge Dart, with single headlamps on each side. do I use one kit or do I need to buy 2 kits @ $130 per. thanks....Jerry

Jerry,

You'd need one system and it would be $130 + shipping of about $14 if paid by money order.

Let me know if you'd like one. I have to finish up a kit for another member so it would be easy to piggy back the two when working.

Thanks

Rob

any chance anyone has any photos showing the improvement in the lighting? and crackedback do you take paypal?

These will run hi and lo beams? I'm just getting into the wiring on my 66 dart gt vert.
Pm me the info, I'll jump in

If you have a single headlight, it runs both hi and low beam functions.

It's very difficult to take pictures and have them display the improvement. Best to ask some of the people that have done the upgrade with their observations. Some have done things with lights shining into a garage, etc.

I can take paypal as long as all fees are covered on buyers end.

If you have a single headlight, it runs both hi and low beam functions.

It's very difficult to take pictures and have them display the improvement. Best to ask some of the people that have done the upgrade with their observations. Some have done things with lights shining into a garage, etc.

I can take paypal as long as all fees are covered on buyers end.

Pm me your info, I'll take a set

Pyrojim, your kit was dropped off today!

Airwoofer - if you are still using the factory bulkhead, I can whip up a small harness to trigger the relays using factory style bulkhead connectors. Can't really help out on the marker/signal lights.

Good news, I have the kits available for 4 headlight cars.

The kits do require more products, +2 on headlight plugs, the price is a bit more at $150 + shipping. Shipping rates should be somewhat consistent with the 2 headlight kits.

I have general wire runs for B and E body cars and will make the kits mounting relays anywhere in the front of a car, yoke (front/rear), Battery tray, inner fender shelf. It's always best to keep any length of run to a minimum if possible, reduces voltage drop.

Thanks again for the ad space.

Got my harness installed and it fits/works great! Put relays on right inner fender, routed power wires to alternator behind overflow bottle, short run to rt hl passes under horns, routed left hl along front by stock harness. (Please ignore the rusty homemade fan shroud, will be making a new one at some point.)

Thanks Rob. It was cool talking with you as well.

Mark

Attachments

• headlight upgrade 2 (Small).JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,283
Mark, great that it worked out well. It was no issue making the changes that you desired.

I installed one on the Aspen R/T I just purchased and it made a big difference on that car too.

Thanks to everyone that's purchased a kit.

Happy Holidays!

Would be interested in this for my 69 Dart & 69, 70 Chargers. Have you got the 4 light wire system sorted out yet. Jeff.

so I am taking that this upgrade makes the headlights a lot brighter. Does anyone have before and after pics with headlights on with old to new set up. May be good to do to show difference.

so I am taking that this upgrade makes the headlights a lot brighter. Does anyone have before and after pics with headlights on with old to new set up. May be good to do to show difference.

Yes, it makes the headlights brighter. The stock wiring suffers pretty significant voltage drop.

The other benefit is it removes headlight power load from the headlight switch/bulkhead connector.

It really tough to show the output difference in pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back