[FOR SALE] Plug and play - Headlight Relay Kits

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doug/Mobile Customs, I believe you should have received your kit per tracking.

Craig/383Duster, your kit was dropped off today.

Thanks again for the purchases and let me know if you have any questions.

Got the last set out to buyers, thanks again for the purchases

I currently have enough raw material to do 2 more 2 headlight set ups.

Cracked, since so many of us are running electric cooling fans, have you thought of adding a couple of optional relays and input wires for such options. Getting every thing to one location would be nice.

Yes, I could do that.

Some fans draw a lot of amperage. I did make up a fan relay set up for 6pk2godemon on their Demon. IIRC, they were running a 30 amp fuse so I used the same relay as my headlights kits use. Higher than 40 amp draw fans would require a different relay.

Nice thing about the mounting blocks is they slip fit together so it's easy to gang them together.

Cracked,

I hope you can do one more still. 71 Swinger. I will PM you later tonight. I want to install them under the battery tray. Let me know what other info you need.

Crackedback, I'd be interested in an under the battery setup for my '67 Barracuda.

Hi. I recieved my wiring kit yesterday. They look very nice and are very well built. In fact so nice it looks better than factory. I won't be able to install it for a few weeks due to our lovely snow and cold weather but i have no doubt that the fit will be great as well. Thanks Rob. Bobby

....my dimwit brain still has problems with wiring..and I am not sure you have answered this before so I apologize if you have..

Before we took the car off the road, I had replaced the lights with a set of Bosch halogen headlights. I have been toying around with moving up to HIDs. As I get older, I want more light.

Can your kit accommodate HIDs... or are HIDs just bad news and I should stick to what I have ?

Thanks
ian.

Grassy,

I'm still waiting on headlight plugs, when they arrive, I'll be back at it.

Thanks.

I will be away from March 27 to April 4th...so if you pm me then, you know why I am not responding.

Thanks
ian.

I ordered some headlight plugs today. Same as I usually get, hope the vendor is better than the last one. Hope to have them late this or early next week.

Everyone that sent me a PM, you'll receive one when I have the product in hand. I should be able to get them done within a few days of payment.

Thanks for your patience.

Rob

I love it when suppliers say they have something or offer it for sale, take your order, charge you, then say... oh we are out...

More delays. SMH

I would like info about ordering your harness

I have a list that you are on.

For a 69 Dart?

I'd need to know where you want to mount the relays, SB/BB or /6 and if it's a stock alternator. I can get most wire lengths done with that info.

I'll send a PM to you when I have the headlight plugs.

Installed the relays this weekend on my 71 Swinger! Easy peezy. Took a little over an hour. Everything fit perfect and they make a HUGE difference! Great inexpensive upgrade! Thanks Rob!!

Hey Rob got the harness installed. ( 4 lite system) Took awhile to build it! Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• wiring #1.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 858
  • wiring #2.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 895
  • wiring #3.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 889
Please add me to the list for the headlight relay assy.

It's for a 66 Barracuda, small block, squareback alternator in stock location. I will go with under battery tray for mounting.

Not sure if I overlooked payment method.....just let me know and I will do what I need to do on my end!

Thanks
Eric :supz:

Ordered plugs from another vendor, hope they come through...

Lurch, I'll add you to the list. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back