Popular wheels for SBP

-
I have vintage Fenton Gyros on mine, ET wheel will make any of the popular old style mags with the bolt pattern but they are special order.

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 954
They are not made in sbp anymore but they are out there.

Attachments

• 11-1-12 018.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 872
Choices are limited...both new and used. I had Cragars and Torque thrust's on my Swinger back in the day (about 25 years ago).I really like the looks of the Cragars, it just fits the style of the car better in my opinion.

Wow, that is more variety than I thought existed. But it still only amounts to a short list:

Steelies
Rallies
Cragar SS
Centerlines
Centerline Convos
Ansen Sprint (slots)

When I looked up the Ansen Sprints a while back, their web page said the 14" rims would not fit disk brake cars. But I see these are 15".

I think the original 14" Torque Thrusts might have had a clearance issue, as well.

Here's a link to Summit's website with the small bolt wheels they have available.http://www.summitracing.com/search/.../part-type/wheels/wheel-bolt-pattern/5-x-4-in

tmm

I ran Ansen Slot 14" wheels with Kelsey Hays front disc brakes with no clearance issues. I switched to Rallys for the look.

Wow, that is more variety than I thought existed. But it still only amounts to a short list:

Steelies
Rallies
Cragar SS
Centerlines
Centerline Convos
Ansen Sprint (slots)

When I looked up the Ansen Sprints a while back, their web page said the 14" rims would not fit disk brake cars. But I see these are 15".

I think the original 14" Torque Thrusts might have had a clearance issue, as well.

Doggies.

DSC_0039.jpg

http://www.motech.us/

check out the sbp wheels here, 17, and 18 inch wheels, i just purchased some 17' black streeters, there 248 dollars for two.....

some pics w/centerlines on the rear, and shelby 500 wheels on the front....
higgs

Attachments

• rear wheel 14x7 centerline.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 830
  • frt. wheels 14x7 shelby 500's.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 826
  • valiant pics dec. 2010 021.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 849
  • valiant pics dec. 2010 007.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 815
Thanks for the input, I have centerline autodrags on the car now,but the rear tires have rubbed. I am thinking of 15" steelies on the back, Stockton Wheel and others will take a SBP center and put it in a varity of diameters with the offset of your choice, for a price.

Love the look of the Coy's wheels.

IMG_0154.jpg

I was hung between these and the Crager S/S wheels and ultimately decided on Coy's.

One of the FABO Sponsors MOTECH (on the right side of the page) has these 17" SBP wheels...Thrashstar...they look kind of cool to me.

Paul

Attachments

• Thrashstar.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 721
-
Back