Post up your daily driver!

-
My daily driver 1998 cummins 12 valve 4 inch turbo back straight pipe muff delete [ just a little loud yea right] 15 mpg in city, this is my baby. If you can't hear'em they an't worth hav'in. Lookin for early 60's dodge or plymouth for a daily haven't found the right one yet.

020.jpg

022.jpg

Let me get the flame suit on first....I was shopping for a new 2009 Challenger R/T. I looked for almost a year for a dealer in Texas willing to deal. I wanted a base R/T with the only option of 6 speed manual trans. Not one dealer was willing to order one for sticker price. So I saved myself a little over 10K and bought a closeout 2009 Mustang GT with the only option of manual trans and appearance package (hood scoop,rear wing, and engine cover). With the 10K savings, I started on the 70 Duster project for my wife!

Front.jpg

My "Mopar Getter" DD as well as my $500 '63 330(as weather permits). The 330 runs great, 318 push-button auto.

019.jpg

IMG_1973.jpg

Very nice 63 Dartful. And welcome to the greatest forum in the world!

This is my daily driver! I drive it right through the nasty Ontario winters and have for the past 4.5 years that I've had the car. I also know that the previous/original owner drove it daily as well. I just swap the tires & rims for the winter and carry on driving. The car is a 2002 Neon 2.0L, 5spd and loaded, it's a fun little car (not near as much fun as the Dart though) but it's still just a Neon. The 1st pic is just a couple weeks ago when I put my new rims on and the other 2 pics are 2 summers ago when I was showing the car I got a 2nd place trophy in the sport compact class out of 15 cars in the class. I no longer show the car as I just don't have the time to clean it constantly, it took 5 hours to get it ready for that show as it is and always was a daily driver.

I have a second generation neon as well, its 2000 LE 2.0L auto, and works great!

So, how do you like the Genesis Coupe? The wife and I finish with her XG I'm thinking trade in on the Genesis V8 sedan...:-D

The Sedan and coupe are two totally different cars, so I'd suggest driving one.

Genesis coupe is a fun car, but I had a fair number of problems with mine, which, now that they're gone, I'm not so upset about, but getting them fixed was a ruddy pain.

Lots of cool members here. One of my favorite places to come. If you get a minute, drop by the chat room too. Lots of good people hang out there. Of course its a little slower during the summer, but still allot of fun.
Hope to see you around, Jeremy

For which day? Okay okay the maroon Intrepid in the drive gets most of the mileage....

l_1969749472eb4cc08c663f8afbdf8578.jpg

l_5f5580a8cf06403a8869790bd671ce07.jpg

l_c2cb507a5f2846298718979a99770402.jpg

My old Turbo Mini Van...256,000 miles

The "Rat Mini"

Drag011.jpg

Caravan_004_Small_.JPG

Caravan_009_Small_.JPG

GotBoost.JPG

Scoop02.jpg

Running 11.5 p.s.i. on the Turbo

Wanna race for a couple of blocks? :-D

One of my other cars 2002 Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec 2 Nur edition, 1 of 200 ever made (I will never import one of these again, not worth the head ache) that I drive on nice days and an 08 Grand Prix

gtr.JPG

1329.jpg

She's not pretty, I know. But she's a daily in Upstate NY, where no road can go unsalted. Originally from TN, that's the reason she's only rotted to the moldings instead of up the the glass...

318 TBI, 4 speed. Only two factory options: 31X10.5s and A/C.

Everything I ask for in a truck: reliable, dependable, and works like crazy. She does everything I ask of her and comes back for more.

1329.jpg

-
Back