post your favourite Mopar Mag

-

CdnValiant66

Reaction score
I just got back from the store.

After looking through all the mags in the rack, I'm sick of finding Chev and Mustang mags but no Mopar mags.

What is your favourite Mopar mag?

My vote is for Mopar Action. I have scribed to LOTS of Mopar mags in the past, and really enjoy the tech and creative writing from the Mopar Action crew.:downtown:

Mopar Action.
Those guys really know what they are talking about and i like the sarcasm.
The other ones are o.k. but not as good.
I buy them all anyway.......

E-Booger in Mopar action? He's funny. His Mopar "first aid" kit included a pair of vice grips to pinch off a broken brake line and some golf tees.

I like "Mopar magazines". I have started picking up Mopar Collector's Guide more often as they have good resto and parts info and they always dig one or two nice ones out of the barn to show.

I like Mopar Muscle, the "rare-finds" category is my favorite! Mopar Action is kind of hard to find in my area but i will be keeping an eye out for one:)

I like Mopar Muscle and Mopar Action best. However, beware.

I always go to the Mopar Nats and subscribe to all of the mopar magazines and get the free t-shirts. The past two years, they have been sending my subscription to another address, and not the one that was on my check which is also the one that I put down on their form. This year I used an alias. Now the supscription is getting to me now without the delays of the past few years. However, they must be selling our information to other companies.

Three weeks ago I get a free set of mailing return address labels in the mail from some "charity" looking for a donation with my alias name and my address printed on them. This year, I am going to use a different alias for each subscription to pin down which one did it.

i don't get any of them anymore. they all suck these days.

i did order chryselr power magazine so we will see how that is these days.

Mopar Muscle but it's not my favorite car mag. I loved Car Craft in the Freiburger days. Luckily it still has Krass and Bernie though now it's back to Chevy Craft.

I know you guys are going to give me ****, but Car Craft and Hot Rod have really stepped up the game. Coverage of the Red 69 Chevy Camaro's is down and Mopars are up!

-
Back