Post your Garage wall decor

-
Yes it’s a Gold Chassis.

Does that mean something? Is that more collectible?

I have the original box, instructions, everything that came with it in great to perfect condition. The box is too big to fit in my shelf. So it put the smaller R12 box up.

View attachment 1715837510

View attachment 1715837511
They have a following and were used in several movies in the 1980's. Definitely collectible and just plain cool. Made in the USA.
That radio and car are exactly what my high school bud had

They have a following and were used in several movies in the 1980's. Definitely collectible and just plain cool. Made in the USA.
That radio and car are exactly what my high school bud had

I got mine for Xmas 1984.
Has mechanical sweep throttle. Only upgrade is a AE ball bearing kit.

Bottom gold anodizing only has few scrapes at front near bumper. Might have original tires.

wow looked on eBay… seems like $350-$450 good condition with a few dreamers with $750 bin. Just for car, servos, box, paperwork.

Last edited:
20211220_151729.jpg
20211220_151741.jpg

@C2ndLTpigeon i seem to have lost your address. I was cleaning out the garage today and found the Kentucky plate that I was going to send you. Shoot me your address and I’ll see about getting it in the mail this week.

I thought about a pole barn, but my city won’t allow them within city limits. So I ended up erecting a metal building.

AAFA0C2D-C481-4DEB-A0B0-099E48B433E4.jpeg

Its only a 30x40x10 alot of grade work to do once tin is done me and one other guy went from digging post holes to where you see it now in 3 full days.of work. Wish i had more help its killin us but we only a half day away from being done then i can landscape. Then we have 2 weeks off then we are pouring the floor for shed incredible amount of work

20220626_122422.jpg

Its only a 30x40x10 alot of grade work to do once tin is done me and one other guy went from digging post holes to where you see it now in 3 full days.of work. Wish i had more help its killin us but we only a half day away from being done then i can landscape. Then we have 2 weeks off then we are pouring the floor for shed incredible amount of work

View attachment 1715947617
Wow! That is a lot of grade work! Excellent progress though for 2 guys. I’m in the planning stages of building a shop myself. Plan is to go 40x60 on the main part, may be doing a lean-to on it somewhere for a barn area.

Just under 2 feet, i wanted entire area down to sand before setting poles because it was pure clay before. So dug 18 inches down and I'll build up 10 inches of black dirt and 4 inches of sand for drainage outside of shed and I'll do the inside entirely full of white sand with a gravel base before pouring concrete

I found there is a lot of side work when building a shop. Here is a pic of my gate I am doing.

B811F01B-C42B-46C8-BD28-6396F93C1440.jpeg

Just confuses some( me) , that's all I was saying

Post up your Garage Art.

I'm not a very good decorator...well that and the longest I lived in one house over the past 40 years is 5 years. Hopefully we are in our forever home now so I can start "junking" it up, lol.

-
Back