Post your self portraits!

-
4933DDF6-1D87-4279-9497-6535E235DA22.jpeg

Waiting for momma to make breakfast.

im not a dog person (of course, you can blame that on people who think chiuwawas count as dogs) but i never met a german shepherd i didnt like

Posted this one on the N&P allready, but why not

Each year on the Sunday before Christmas we have the angel tree gifts at church

About 4 years ago we decided to start dressing for it
I started with a real nice suit that had a print like Christmas wrapping paper

I have gotten a new one each year, but this year I decided to mix it up a bit

I'm the first adult from the left

Resized_20201220_123913.jpg

Took these pictures yesterday.
(Quality is fuzzy when I post them, for some reason. They’re super clear on my phone)

C4B077D7-06CC-4BB4-8B6B-D8EC98C2B2F8.jpeg

8B758918-DC0E-4C5F-A14D-060A5B29B6A6.jpeg

E946ED23-D33D-4147-8565-93E6C60DD72A.jpeg

877A55FD-AC61-4E58-834E-0775F95F7744.jpeg

Ok, I found some throwbacks I will share.

I had a VERY unlikely start to a mopar life. When I was a kid and even a teen, I never knew I would be a mechanic someday. I would have said anyone was crazy for even thinking it. It's funny how life really has a way of putting you in places and in situations you would have never thought of.

When I started college in Colorado as an AVEP student (high schooler, taking entry level college classes), I never would have imagined that taking an automotive class because it had the right amount of elective credit hours and fit my schedule perfect, would change my whole life and how I see life. I would have never imagined I would become so fascinated with a modern marvel called an automobile and it would become a main part of my life. I never thought I would fall so madly in love with a car they call an "A-body" made by this "Chrysler company", made long before I was even born.

The first pic is me as a little kid with my dad's friend on a vacation (man in pic is not my dad) Second pic is me a few years ago, around the time I joined FABO. I was already bit by the mopar bug. I had just acquired a 69 Dart and I wanted to clone it to a GTS, so I googled 69 Dart GTS and was led to this site which is where I found all the parts I was looking for (still have the car with all the parts on it), and I just stuck around.

View attachment 1715377110

View attachment 1715377114

W0W , a looker !!

Fun thread! I've enjoyed the whole thing. Covid hair, beautiful women, days gone by, and dogs. My wife told me this animal was a cat, but I'm starting to wonder.
killer1.JPG

Whatever it is, it loves to surf the '64 Dart!
Killer.jpeg

-
Back