Post your self portraits!

-
Me before mopar.

After mopar when I found out balance my self on my nutts

IMG_0655.JPG

IMG_0790.jpg

Has anyone noticed that the members that post the most obnoxious stuff never participate in these threads? What....They don't have the integrity or guts to let others know what they look like?
How about the most frequent posting members from the Political forum step up and stand out of the shadows.

With my son at the Monster Trucks at the fairgrounds.
IMG_20190504_1947521[1].jpg

Found this little tape measure keychain in my car when I bought it, the little guy liked it.
IMG_20190316_1207504[1].jpg

Yeah, I'm awake dammit.
IMG_20181203_1723168[1].jpg

Has anyone noticed that the members that post the most obnoxious stuff never participate in these threads? What....They don't have the integrity or guts to let others know what they look like?
How about the most frequent posting members from the Political forum step up and stand out of the shadows.
Hey! I showed my ugly mug! And I'm guessing I'm kind of obnoxious!

Me with my girlie dog Domino. Poor thing developed brain cancer and had to be let go last year.

IMG_2003.JPG

You got a good eye for 77 year old metal. Actually a 2N by 1942 but same thing. Engine's new though; it's only 74 years old. Got it for nothing. Spent 3 months and prob'ly 3 grand on it while the car was out of paint. Now I have basically a 3-grand tractor but I fixed everything that got assed-up on it in 77 years and it's a good runner now.

Remember the Leisure suit? lol
I'm sure I could rock one now. The chicks would be all over me. I'm gonna have to scour the thrift shops now, just so I can wear one when I get the Cuda on the road. '69 bright red Cuda, and me in a leisure suit? I'd be fighting the chicks off me. :)

I meant to say out for paint. The tractor was a total wreck but it's even better now than in that pic, the first day I had it running, and I'm getting a lot of use out of it. No more ruts in my 800-foot shale mountain driveway!

100_4644.JPG

100_4679.JPG

I'm sure I could rock one now. The chicks would be all over me. I'm gonna have to scour the thrift shops now, just so I can wear one when I get the Cuda on the road. '69 bright red Cuda, and me in a leisure suit? I'd be fighting the chicks off me. :)
I was over at Goodwill and donated some stuff. On top of the bag was a pair of hip-hugger elephant bellbottoms I'd had since probly 1972, size, like 28x36. A skinny 20-something bohemian goth chick saw 'em and snagged 'em right up, acted like she'd won the kitsch lottery.

The bike pic is in Winthrop about a month and a half ago.

That is actually my old bike I just bought a 2019 street glide special, with a 114 !
Finally a somewhat fast stock harley !

-
Back