Prayers For toolmanmike....

-
Just got discharged. Stopped across the street for a bite before heading home. We will stop a hour down the road for a little walk. The nurse gave me some oxy for a smooth trip home.

Just got discharged. Stopped across the street for a bite before heading home. We will stop a hour down the road for a little walk. The nurse gave me some oxy for a smooth trip home.

One of the biggest things you'll probably miss from your hospital stay is that good old morphine.

Sounds like everything is looking up. Nothing but good news from here on out.

Great idea on the cardiac rehab, they will get you started in the right direction! The six weeks that insurance covers will go fast, but you will be amazed at the progress you will have made.

What I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when the cute little Physical therapist demands ...just a little further, come on just 6 more! While TMM is very quietly in his head thinking nefarious thoughts on how to strangle them all! Hah! FYI TMM whatever you think or do Do Not call her an evil dungeon master! Ask me how I know!

All test results are good. Going home today. Hard to believe that less than 4 days ago I was opened up and they were working on my heart.

Get better buddy. I had a heart attach in 2000 and worked 5 hours before seeking help and going to the hospital. Then while laying there filthy from a day of Millwright work i signed myself out to go back to work, take a shower, change and drive back to the hospital. I lost 1/4 of my heart that day and now take pills for life. It hasn't slowed me down any but to those reading this if your body is trying to tell you something, listen to it.

:thumbsup:
My tool guy just went through a cardiac episode.
In rehab walking on a track. His biggest hurdle was he had received back surgery and was pretty slow on his feet. Only a few hundred feet to over 2 kms.
He figures hes in better shape now than 10 years ago.

Not to gross you out or anything but this is what my scar looks like. Geez I need to work on my smile I'm actually happy. LOL I want to thank you all so much for the prayers and well-wishes I'm on the other side of the surgery and on the mend and seem to be doing quite well. Thanks again

20190723_104237.jpg

Not to gross you out or anything but this is what my scar looks like. Geez I need to work on my smile I'm actually happy. LOL I want to thank you all so much for the prayers and well-wishes I'm on the other side of the surgery and on the mend and seem to be doing quite well. Thanks again

View attachment 1715368139
You rock! Don't be alarmed as you will get little itty bitty bone debris working its way to the surface for awhile! Itches like mad, it will make you crazy, oh wait scratch that. Hah! (witty double play on words huh?)

You rock! Don't be alarmed as you will get little itty bitty bone debris working its way to the surface for awhile! Itches like mad, it will make you crazy, oh wait scratch that. Hah! (witty double play on words huh?)
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

-
Back