Pro Touring 10K

-
I have to follow even closer now that we follow each other on Instagram!

It is the seemingly small details that can be truly challenging. I love how this is coming together!

Yes your right all in the details that make for a great build. Thanks

Looking Good......

Thanks, How is the truck coming. That will be badass.

Looks like a clean little car to start with, a lot better than the 65 Coronet from years past.

I'm not any good at naming cars,

but rubber band come to mind with those wheel and tires on it. but Im not a fan of the big tires

think I have seen that valiant, it is a very sharp car

Good Luck

Yeah I know it's not for everyone. Yes the Coronet was really rough.

Yes your right all in the details that make for a great build. Thanks

Thanks, How is the truck coming. That will be badass.

Yeah I know it's not for everyone. Yes the Coronet was really rough.

Love the idea of an SRT 4 in it. Light weight, plenty of room for it and can make lots of power. Buddies 04 SRT 4 runs 11.86 in 1/4 with stage 3 plug and play tune

With the dart it will be lighter than the neon, should be a little rocket ship. Many people think you need a V8 but you can get 350-400 hp easy.

Need to stop by the shop someday.

Have thought about putting a SRT4 in my Prowler. Lots of people want to but a V8, and I do too for the sound, but for the performance think the SRT4 would be a better choice, that maybe the transaxle could withstand the power and torque range better.

Good luck with the build!

Here is the new name for the car with the rendering of the new badge that is being made. I will replace the fender emblem with the new designed badges and will have one for the deck lid and 2 for the insides of the doors where I machined off the 270 logo. I think these will look badass. The design was taken from the srt4 badge.

Attachments

• received_1113187065381620.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 549
Not sure. That would be cool. I need to check on that. You about finished with your car?

Here is the new name for the car with the rendering of the new badge that is being made. I will replace the fender emblem with the new designed badges and will have one for the deck lid and 2 for the insides of the doors where I machined off the 270 logo. I think these will look badass. The design was taken from the srt4 badge.

I liked this idea the best out of all of them.

Looks great, glad you chose that name.

With the dart it will be lighter than the neon, should be a little rocket ship.
Many people think you need a V8 but you can get 350-400 hp easy.
Not to mention that this Dart is RWD!

Love the emblem too!

attachment.php

So I'm working on building the motor mounts. I will have some pictures of them posted in a couple of days. Long story short. The car is being considered for and invite to a very special event. Don't want to give it and bad luck so I'm not going to say just yet where and by who. They ask for a rendering of the car since it is still in build stages. So I contacted Tavis Highlander to do the rendering. Here is what we landed on. I think it came out great.
How about you guys? It has a little old and a little new all mixed together.

Attachments

• 65-Dart-1-6 (1).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 304
So I'm working on building the motor mounts. I will have some pictures of them posted in a couple of days. Long story short. The car is being considered for and invite to a very special event. Don't want to give it and bad luck so I'm not going to say just yet where and by who. They ask for a rendering of the car since it is still in build stages. So I contacted Tavis Highlander to do the rendering. Here is what we landed on. I think it came out great.

Looks awesome! I can't wait for it to be done.

very nice tim. i believe i have found the solution around our conversation the other day

Lets see that with bronze wheels and silver stripes with bronze pinstripes on the edges.

Me likey, but the black wheel fad is just about played out.....maybe white?

You asked....:D

Love the render, the car the logo and all. Cant wait to see some more of this car done.
Thanks, Really pushing to get this thing done.

Looks awesome! I can't wait for it to be done.

Thanks and me either, I see your making some progress on your car. Nice.

very nice tim. i believe i have found the solution around our conversation the other day

Thanks Rich, I would like to hear what you have come up with.

Lets see that with bronze wheels and silver stripes with bronze pinstripes on the edges.

Me likey, but the black wheel fad is just about played out.....maybe white?

You asked....:D
g-Force COMP-2 A/S

Well, I guess I'm just a day late and a dollar short on the trends. Then again maybe not. ](*,)

-
Back