Problems with Mike440

-
Just to reiterate, anyone whom has been had needs to follow through and file the complaint.

Anyone that has sent him a MO or a check, ALSO needs to file a complaint with the US Postal Inspectors, a link for that is also provided.

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showpost.php?p=1970804898&postcount=121

The more of you that file, the more attention it will get.

File any info you have and let the FBI sort it out through their investigatory process. If you aren't sure about Mike vs. Justin, file what info you have, it WILL lead somewhere.

BTW....I'm in for $295.....not $265.

I want to remember getting CHEATED for the WHOLE amount.

:)

I've talked to Justin recently. He knows Dave440 but he is not Dave440. Dave is an older fella from the sounds of it.

I would not trust a thief. This ain't no TV show with the dashing Robert Wagner.

Don't have time to reread whole thread but I was going thru some old receipts last night and found an address for Justin for a part I actually got.If he and Mike440 are one in the same maybe this can help.If it's already out there sorry for the repeated info....
Justin Figgatt
145 Old Country Rd
Alberta, Va.

UPDATED 04/18/2015

Monies Scammed on FABO (This thread only).

(and who knows how much on Racing Junk, Facebook and other sites or when
he maybe was ply30?). Any more out there not reporting yet?

$295.00 HemiDenny

$160.00 Pitbill

$100.00 Dustert73

$31.00 diymirage

$25.00 Rainy Day Auto

$220.00 UBE

$116.00 brandon.marx

$50.00 sport74

$100.00 davescuda

$50.00 pauly 70 Duster tail lights. (Received shipping tracking numbers yesterday from Justin)

$85.00 jim

$45.00 grimreaper

$40.00 Vitamin c

$45.00 hangtendartsport

TOTAL NOW $1362.00

after reading the some of the sleuthing going on a Justin Figgett-- who is to say that is not a made up alias?

Since this classless piece of work seems to be everywhere mopar who's to say it is not a much bigger scam? meaning all of it is fake & the parties scamming have been at this longer than anyone expects. Just a thought

Guys, you need to start being more careful about what your posting. Posting things about this guy's girlfriend or lists of little league team members isn't acceptable. They didn't do anything.

Remember, this is about Justin / Mike440.

Guys, you need to start being more careful about what your posting. Posting things about this guy's girlfriend or lists of little league team members isn't acceptable. They didn't do anything.

Yeah, I think this was mentioned earlier.

Ok guys, I'm done posting on this thread. I wouldn't want to offend anyone with public accessible information.

Good luck to everybody on this.

Sorry, mistyped that last night. Meant to type Mike440. Justin knows who Mike440 is and told me he is an older gentleman - lives about 45 minutes to an hour away from him.

Sorry, mistyped that last night. Meant to type Mike440. Justin knows who Mike440 is and told me he is an older gentleman - lives about 45 minutes to an hour away from him.

Still in bed together!! Same pics, same parts, same addresses, same verbage!! Oh, and the same MO, scamming people and taking their money!!! If they're not the same person, they're certainly in this together!!

And that info came from Justin himself?

I can just hear Justin now..... "Ohhhhh No, I'm not Mike440....but I know him....he is not young like me....he is an older gentleman....and lives 45 miles from me"

pull this leg....it plays "jingle bells"

Why would you believe him after all the dishonest dealings he has done?

I have no reason not to believe him since I've dealt with Justin, Mike440 and Mopar Mike and got my parts every time. Maybe I'm the lucky one, I don't know. All three packages had different handwriting on them too.

Hemioutlaw: not sure what your comment is supposed to mean. If you are implying I was drunk last night, I wasn't even drinking!!! IMHO, If you can judge me without even knowing me, you must be a much better man than I am, at least in your mind!

I have no reason not to believe him since I've dealt with Justin, Mike440 and Mopar Mike and got my parts every time. Maybe I'm the lucky one, I don't know. All three packages had different handwriting on them too.

Hemioutlaw: not sure what your comment is supposed to mean. If you are implying I was drunk last night, I wasn't even drinking!!! IMHO, If you can judge me without even knowing me, you must be a much better man than I am, at least in your mind!

if you dealt with Justin AND Mike440 (do not know Mopar Mike).....and received your parts...you, my friend are beyond lucky.....more of a figment of my imagination.

( in other words from my small amount of investigation..... IMHO, I find it hard to believe )

In case you weren't aware P.T.Barnum made famous the quote " A sucker born every minute". No I don't know you at all and not attacking your character either but any comment that even slightly leans toward defending or validating the good character of that POS is probably going to be not very well received. I happened to be lucky and on two separate occasions did not purchase from either Ply30 or Mike440 as my tolerance for BS is limited and my correspondence with both told me to back away.

My bad, Hemioutlaw. I was thinking it was a reference to his red nose from drinking all the time. The band Gin Blossoms got their name from the gin blossom he always had on his nose! LOL!

I was just stating that I got my parts is all. I don't know Justin or Mike - have spoken with Justin a few times is all.

So the web site southeastmoparparts looks like it was taken down and there is something simular to it called southeastmoparparts.wix.com but has a pic of a charger instead of the dart. Maybe someone has posted this already but ive been off here awhile. Guess he is trying to hide!

And anyone who has not filed a complaint yet please do and do not let this little punk get away with this. Took me about 15 to 20 minutes. About the time it takes to read through this thread. Just post a link to this thread on tbe form. And explain the details of your transactions with him .

UPDATE....pay pal reimbursed my $295

hope the rest have the same outcome

BTW....I did file with my local police and on the Federal site.

-
Back