ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
I understood it was the gear ratio it's just that that is not a typical gear for Eighth Mile.. is that because of the Stroker and the Boost? Is it doing Street Duty as well?..
car with boost has long legs.

I understood it was the gear ratio it's just that that is not a typical gear for Eighth Mile.. is that because of the Stroker and the Boost? Is it doing Street Duty as well?..

Primarily a street car (maybe 50 passes a year), the tame gearing is a boost benefit.

Project is still evolving and calendared for an early 2020 start which was the 1st available slot at a local chassis shop.

Trying to evade the pitfalls of buying gobs of stuff I ultimately won't use and doing pretty good on that so far with the exception of:

1) A833 w/OD (that I drove all the way to Tennessee to get-Ha), went to TF and now i'm actually considering a Turbo 400
2) 8 3/4 "may" end up being a Dana or 9"

Pretty much decided:
1) Bigger single Turbo vs Twins

Still on the fence:
1) EFI vs Blowthru
2) Coil over 4 link vs Springs and Caltracs
3) HDK vs RMS

*Gotta tell ya it was so fricking nice actually having $$$ in the bank for the last few years while I was overwhelmed with life happens issues and unable to devote time to the car thing but now that damn gotta go fast bug has gotten back up my Azz.

Primarily a street car (maybe 50 passes a year), the tame gearing is a boost benefit.

Project is still evolving and calendared for an early 2020 start which was the 1st available slot at a local chassis shop.

Trying to evade the pitfalls of buying gobs of stuff I ultimately won't use and doing pretty good on that so far with the exception of:

1) A833 w/OD (that I drove all the way to Tennessee to get-Ha), went to TF and now i'm actually considering a Turbo 400

Pretty much decided:

Still on the fence:
1) EFI vs Blowthru
3) HDK vs RMS

*Gotta tell ya it was so fricking nice actually having $$$ in the bank for the last few years while I was overwhelmed with life happens issues and unable to devote time to the car thing but now that damn gotta go fast bug has gotten back up my Azz.
I've went down the rear end rabbit hole before.. if you're doing big horsepower and boost I would leave that eight and three-quarter to the restoration people..
You'll likely have less money into a Dana 60 and never think about it again...

Still on the fence,I need them like a hole in the head but at that price its too easy to come up with reasons to buy a set. If I did I would probably buy the non cnc and get Yr involved and see what we could get out of them,I don't mind aluminum shavings nearly as much.
Having yellow rose CNC Port them is a viable option because he is a bot. He's not human..

You've got enough food saved in that hump to get clear though to Labor Day 2020 so I have no fear of you starving!!!
Wednesday 2 o'clock Killer Burger 43rd and Sandy..
2 until 5 used to be at least there Cheapskate deal...
I'm not an expensive date just a sure thing.. (as in I will show...)

I just noticed in the last couple months they started having reviews on Speedmaster for their products..
I've never seen weaker Lamer reviews on any site ever...
Fast shipping
Works great
Excellent
Good price
Every last one of them five-star reviews LOL...

Pretty much decided:

Still on the fence:
1) EFI vs Blowthru
3) HDK vs RMS

I went with a Strange S-60 in my Dart, if I were doing it again I would've used a 9". I'm considering building my 65 Dart for a street car series ran here and will probably go with a four link if I do. My 69 has Cal Tracs and mono's under it. Also if the 65 is built it will have a HDK front suspension unless I go struts.

Pretty much decided:

Still on the fence:
1) EFI vs Blowthru
3) HDK vs RMS

I started with a heavy duty Dana 60 off of Craigslist with great 410 gears for a hundred sixty bucks and built it up from there. With some very good professional welding and all the accessories needed beyond that I was into it $1,200...
That's cutting and Welding the new ends on and Welding the perches on and Welding the tubes to the housing.. and an order from Dr diff for axels spool bearings and end caps..
IMG_20190329_165752.jpg

Well they've been talked about, they've been bought, they've been checked out, now it's time to put them on... I have both the fel pro/Edelbrock .050 gaskets and the cometic .070 gaskets...

-
Back