ProComp/Speedmaster aluminum heads

-
Yea you botched that up. You should have told her you wanted Trick Flow’s and when she said no, you then say you’d settle for the Speedmasters.

That’s how you do that.

I botched up when I told her what I wanted instead of just buying lol.

Now you need to call Mike at B3 and let him hook you up with a geometry correction kit. You will need it.
I don’t think every set of heads needs the geometry corrected. My sweep was pretty much perfect. I’m sure lots others are pretty dam close too. Most ppl don’t need too extract the last hp out of their engine. Kim

I don’t think every set of heads needs the geometry corrected. My sweep was pretty much perfect. I’m sure lots others are pretty dam close too. Most ppl don’t need too extract the last hp out of their engine. Kim

If the sweep is under about .050 it isn’t right. The only head/rocker combo I’ve seen that didn’t need correction was a set of TF’s with either Mancini or Hughes rockers...I forget which.

Of you are running any rocker that isn’t a 273 rocker, with 273 lift and stem height then the geometry needs to be corrected.

If it’s an aftermarket head then most likely if the heads wasn’t designed around a specific rocker, at the original stem height for that head and at whatever lift they used to establish rocker shaft height and placement then you need to correct for it.

Why Chrysler guys want to run with just ok or bad geometry I will never understand it.

I’m considering buying a few extra. Lol. Can sell them to people at a “less than normal” price and make a little extra parts money.
It's been done... I don't really feel the profit margin for money put out is worth it..

It's been done... I don't really feel the profit margin for money put out is worth it..
Yeah probably not on one or two. My wife has about $2,000 saved up from donating plasma and has been wanting to invest it in something. I told her last night she should buy 10-15 of those intakes, sell em for $175 + shipping and she’d be making almost 30% return on her money.
Idk if she’s gonna do it or not, she knows by now that cars aren’t something you mess with to make money!
:rofl:

Just placed my order! I’ll order the locks, retainers and rocker shafts later once they’re in stock. But a set of aluminum heads, valves and head studs for $561 SHIPPED! That’s crazy!!

View attachment 1715637865
Do you know if the valves are a direct replacement without any machine work?

Last edited:
Do you know if the valves are a direct replacement without any machine work?

The SM head and Eddy head take the same valve for the small block...

You also can get Ferrra valves that are 5.010 in 2.02...2.055 or 2.08

Fed EX tracking number shows a SUNDAY Delivery........Today

Wonderful Fed Ex....gives me a delivery date of today...I check the tracking number again...Shows the package has just arrived in Phoenix.....Leaves SoCal...travels farther away from Vegas...LOL

Wonderful Fed Ex....gives me a delivery date of today...I check the tracking number again...Shows the package has just arrived in Phoenix.....Leaves SoCal...travels farther away from Vegas...LOL
Could be worse I guess, my tracking info is “pending”. So it probably hasn’t been shipped yet. Lol

My heads are bouncing all over the country!!
:wtf: :lol:

4E633EEE-3D68-4A77-AF19-9D3712E99333.png

-
Back