Project- Bills Buggy

-
Just read this buildup from the beginning, and it was motivating. Makes me want to bump up my 69 Dart GT vert resto up in line.....

Thanks and glad to hear it was motivational. When you start your 60 vert resto, be sure to start a thread so I can follow it

LOL Bill I do the same thing. Where is our VIDEO'S!!!!!! lol

Brad

I knew someone would remember the video!! LOL .. I havent had the right moment.. (let me clarify.. I have done a couple burnouts, however my ability to be outside the car to film while I am doing them is not that great LOL ...) I am still waiting for a time when my wife can shoot some vid... I promise I will get one up soon...

Mythbuster's comes to mind (remote-control) didn't say it would be easy. LMAO
Brad

I'll bring my Flipcamera videocamera when I come up, and you can do one when you leave the Norwin Hills cruise-in (lol).

lol... As tempting as that sounds, we'd have to find a differant place, doing that at Hills or even leaving Hills attracts the law LOL ...

Mythbuster's comes to mind (remote-control) didn't say it would be easy. LMAO
Brad

Now that would be interesting, to be outside the buggy with a hand held remote doing a burnout... LMAO .. on second thought, I think I will just do it the old fashioned way LOL

WOW, i just realized there were over 20,000 views of the buggy thread.. I just wanted to thank all those that have stopped in to check it out, and also those that have commented along the way...

Wow. Bill I just read through all 18 pages this evening, VERY nice build, you sure put a lot of quality work into your Swinger! I didn't realize you recently finished your car when we met at the Irwin cruise. No wonder it looks so awesome!

Also......You are a great guitar player! I saw a couple of your VH covers!
You nailed those leads - I've been playing the drums for years and years. We have to jam sometime!!!

GREAT commentary all along the way! You drew me right into the whole storyline, just like a good movie or novel :)

Wow. Bill I just read through all 18 pages this evening, VERY nice build, you sure put a lot of quality work into your Swinger! I didn't realize you recently finished your car when we met at the Irwin cruise. No wonder it looks so awesome!

Also......You are a great guitar player! I saw a couple of your VH covers!
You nailed those leads - I've been playing the drums for years and years. We have to jam sometime!!!

Thanks for taking the time to read it all...and I am glad you liked it.. I appreciate the kind words about the buggy. Makes all the hard work worth it.

Jamming sounds cool to me, we will def have to get something together sometime soon..

GREAT commentary all along the way! You drew me right into the whole storyline, just like a good movie or novel :)

Thanks.. I just think sometimes a storyline feel makes things more interesting ya know? lol

So even though I posted pics in the Nats pic threads, I figured I ought to post a few of the buggy here for those that follow my build thread.. There are pics on the 1st page of the buggy's first trip to the Nats.. So I figured it was only fitting that I post a few of her here on her latest trip there, all done up and pretty.. hope you enjoy

Attachments

• mnats2.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 407
  • mnats5.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 412
  • mnats8.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 415
  • mnats9.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 409
  • mnats27.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 416
I saw your car on Friday at the Nats, and it looks great. Pictures really don't do it justice! I looked at the fender you fretted over so much, and you worried way too much over it. I thought it looked just fine. :prayer: Glad you took it and had a good time. :D

I saw your car on Friday at the Nats, and it looks great. Pictures really don't do it justice! I looked at the fender you fretted over so much, and you worried way too much over it. I thought it looked just fine. :prayer: Glad you took it and had a good time. :D

Thanks man.. that just made my day lol... Friday was the only day it was there, and it broke right there on that spot LOL .. had to have it trailered back to the hotel... Turns out the distributor took a dump... couldnt get it fixed til Saturday after the show.. but she made the trip back home without a hitch.. I am glad you stopped and saw it.. Thanks again for the kind words.. Makes all I went through worth it :cheers:

OKAY!!!! now where is the video, sorry need some car ****. LOL looking GREAT

OKAY!!!! now where is the video, sorry need some car ****. LOL looking GREAT

Its funny... in years past we did burnouts as often as possible and this year, we have hardly done any... as far as my group of friends go, we have only done two this whole season, my buddy Bruce did one in his Cordoba, and I did one with the buggy.. but that was at night... I swear I am still gonna try to get that video in before the end of this season.... stay tuned..

All tuned in....and waiting....tap tap tap....LOL just razin ya take your time

Just went back and looked at some pics of the buggy again Bill. Love the color combo. one dang good looking ride you got there. Every time I see it Kenny wayne shephard starts playing on loop in my head lol. BLUE ON BLACK!

-
Back