Project Mayhem 70-73 Dart

-
Hey it's looking good man...How are you liking that Fat Mat? Does it really quiet the car down, and deal with engine heat? I'd like to do the same thing, but don't know yet what to use....lol

Your doing an amazing job on that Dart ! I really like the guage panel.I'll take homemade over an overpriced piece of plastic anyday.Keep up the good work !

Hey it's looking good man...How are you liking that Fat Mat? Does it really quiet the car down, and deal with engine heat? I'd like to do the same thing, but don't know yet what to use....lol

Thanks for the comments. I don't really have anything to compare the Fat Mat too, because the car was a basket case when I bought it. I am running 40 Series Flowmasters that dump before the axle, so there is still quite a bit of noise in there, but cruising down the highway it is actually fairly quiet. I am sure that it has helped some and the floor of the car stays pretty cool. I am happy with it.

Here is a little update on the dart. I have put 2,500 miles on the car over the summer and I am loving it, even in primer. I will be pulling the 318 soon to drop it in my truck while the 360 is finished being built. Body work and paint will happen in the spring. I can't wait.

Attachments

• Poker run1.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Poker run4.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 178
  • ride3.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 174
  • ride4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 176
Looks great. You could have left the rear spring hangers on as mudflaps :)
Something about cars with the work in progress look, gotta love them.

-
Back