Question for Everyone

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
Would it be ok with you all if I copied a bunch of pics of our cars off of FABO and put them together with some music?
I would like to do build beginnings, partially finished, and finished drivable cars.
Kind of a tribute to revived Mopars.

I like the idea if its to rock music,hell I would like to buy a copy of the disk.Great Idea:thumrigh::thumrigh:

I was listening to a song this morning and it gave me the idea, and it is a rock song called "Your going down"
Nobody will have to buy the disk if you know how to burn the file to disk.
I have a really cool little program that is free off the net that makes any video into DVD compatible files.
Thanks Mike, that's a good one.

I've done videos for wakes and offroad riding one's, but not cars yet so it sounds like fun.

I like the idea if its to rock music,hell I would like to buy a copy of the disk.Great Idea:thumrigh::thumrigh:

I was listening to a song this morning and it gave me the idea, and it is a rock song called "Your going down"
Nobody will have to buy the disk if you know how to burn the file to disk.
I have a really cool little program that is free off the net that makes any video into DVD compatible files.
Thanks Mike, that's a good one.

I've done videos for wakes and offroad riding one's, but not cars yet so it sounds like fun.
If you want a picture of a rust bucket, you can just take it from my thread or PM me. And I dig the song choice :glasses7:

can you say copyrite infringement?
As long as he gives full credit to the artist for the song. He should be alright. Also another thing to be considering is the band he is choosing isn't too big on hunting down fans for that kind of stuff

I may very well put Nella's first, we'll see.
Also I know I'm going to miss some that others wished I had put in, but,,,,
What can ya do?

Any of my pictures anywhere are yours, Keep us updated and enjoy :hello2:

some before and after of my gifted lady Victoria :D

Attachments

• xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx%20001.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 202
  • 69818_168407529841268_100000160677390_581069_625332_n.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 198
  • 1976%20Plymouth%20Volor'E%20EBAY%201%20027.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 206
  • 66%20day%20after%20003.jpg