R.I.P. Chuck Berry

-
Awww ,DAMN.... Great musician! God Bless C.B., you were a revolutionary....

Rock 'n Roll wouldn't be the same w/o Him, RIP Chuck, the stars are gonna be jammin'!!! Last time I saw Him play on TV he was jammin' with George Thorogood & SRV !!!!!
Another loss................

Last edited:
Sad to see him pass, but his contributions will live long beyond his time here on Earth. Rest in Peace Chuck, you touched more peoples lives than you may have ever known...including mine.

I didnt think he was that old. My youngest grandson (not even 2) rocks out to Roll over Beethoven!
Great music that I rocked out to as a kid. 1st song I tried to play on guitar was Johnny B Goode.

So songs that are timeless !!
Was still rocking !!
His music will live on !
The impact his music had on rock n roll is massive !!
Hope he's resting in heaven !!

A legendary criminal. Look it up. A case where what little he contributed to music is outweighed by his criminal activity.

Such a minor contributor that his song Johhny be good was placed in Voyager 1 and launched into space as an example of or music to anyone who may discover it.

Rock on Chuck.

Leave it up to someone to bring up the negative and not see the positive. He did contribute more to rock n roll history than most and certainly more than you. I hope you don't show up at my funeral.
He made a mistake nearly 60 years ago, don't ever forget it! And why not go ahead and judge him while you are at it.

-
Back