Rarest A-Body Option?

-

73smurf

Reaction score
I was curious what the folks on here would say is the rarest A-Body option (code on fender tag) I know that factory air is pretty scarce on B-Bodies, is it the same way on the A-Bodies?

HEMI, bone stock from the factory in the Darts and Cuda's.

My 76 Duster had the rear defrost and A/C. How many Space Dusters were made... the hatch back model? Those gotta be pretty rare!

Nah,2 door hartop waggin with power seats and windows cruise control and air conditioning.....o.k. just kidding that wasn't an option from chrysler but you can order that from my shop,all with factory parts.The rarest option I have seen is the cragar mags from my 66 dart gt with mopar pentastar on the inside of them,I wish I still had them,I have never seen another one like it.

Those Cragars would be factory units from a Charger Dart. Very rare! toolman

Who knows, I like to make my own options anyways.

It' so much better than the factory options too.

What other car had high performance HURST parking brake T handle levers?LOL.

ebrake.jpg

Tach on a rallye dash, rear defrost.....

Not really an option per say but I've been looking for a heater delete plate for the fire wall(blower motor) for years can't seem to even find a part number...grrrrr

Seen one on a export to Puerto Rico demon in a magazine once

Anybody have any info let me know.

rear defroster.

Speaking of rear defrosters,does anybody have the plastic grates to sell or know where I can get some? I don't even know what they look like. The two holes I have in my package tray don't look so good. The thing blows air real good but no grates. Even a pic of them would be appreciated.

-
Back