Recommended engine?

-
Why? Especially if you are on a budget.

Regrind the stock cam, do some bowl porting and valve guide retainer clearance, good valve job, intake, carb, headers, dist and you'll make a bunch more than 375 hp that stroker is advertised to make.

Remember this saying: The cheap comes out expensive!

Where can I find a shop that does that hear locally?

375, ain`t much !!
But equipped right, it can be a fun engine.

What would be the best Mopar Crate to get then?

The best rep crate engine builder I have found is Carolina Machine.
Still, I would take the time to rebuild what I have or talk to the fellas mentioned above.
I beileve they can bud you a better bang engine for your buck.

I wanna do something bigger than a 360.

I wanna do a lot of things. None of which are possible due to finances. You can either gamble the $4K on something that will cost you more to operate; or find a used engine that you can hear run and buyy that; or give you hard earned cash to a shop that can take the 360 you have, rebuild it properly, and hand it back to you making the power you want. I'm not sure Brian could fit that budget - but I'd rather give him that opportunity, and let him see what he can do. Then you're face to face, he knows what your limitations are, and you can trust he will do his best (which is pretty damn good).

You have a point. I guess it would be smarter to put the money in the engine I already have. Do you guys know any good sights that sell Mopar 360la performance parts?

You have a point. I guess it would be smarter to put the money in the engine I already have. Do you guys know any good sights that sell Mopar 360la performance parts?

you can put 4k in your magnum roller and have a screamer.i bet i could.dont have to be stroker to be a runner.la? you have a magnum....

Why is this in the big block A Body tech section?
There have been a lot of great suggestions here on the build and who can do it.
i would investigate that angle......

Lol No worries. Just trying to help. There are people that are willing to help and people who will pass right by. Trying to be someone that helps

Thanks alot man! I contacted him through his website.

-
Back