Rest In Peace Tony Fields

-
God's speed Tony!!!

May you Rest In Peace

Thoughts and well wishes to his family and friends.....

Never met Tony personally, however learned a lot from him and his build thread. Rest in peace FABO brother, save me some parking space at that great car show in the sky.

Didn't know him, but he is well spoken of here. R.I.P. to a Mopar brother

I never had the opportunity to meet Tony, but I admired and respected both his love and knowledge of Mopars.
From everything said here by those who knew him, he was a remarkable individual and one we were lucky to have as part of this forum.
Godspeed, Tony.
You will be missed, but never forgotten.

I never met Tony but he helped me by sending me rubber plugs for my 73 Dart after I sent him a PM inquiring about a plug vendor. He said he would check his stash and get back to me, the next day I got a PM from Tony saying he had the plugs I needed. He asked for my address to mail them to me and then I asked him for his address to pay for postage and $$$ for the plugs, he said "it's my pleasure". That's the type of guy Tony was...always willing to help a fellow FABO'er whether he knew him/her or not. From the numerous posts on FABO I saw from Tony, I can see he helped a lot of people by sharing his knowledge and his love of all things MOPAR. R.I.P Tony and condolences to his wife and family. You will be deeply missed by many........but know you are smiling down on us while laying down rubber and pulling the front wheels!!!!

I just got a message from Kegan, long time A body owner and FABO member Tony Fields passed away this morning. RIP Tony and thank you for being the great guy you were.

Can we put a face to the name?

Can we put a face to the name?

There's a number of pictures on page 3 of this thread. I love the one with him waving from his car. Also great pictures of Tony with other members.

RIP Tony. I didn't personally know you, but I know how you helped a number of FABO members, Bill and his Duster immediately come to mind.

-
Back