Rest In Peace Tony Fields

-
My heart is heavy with this news, he was one of the nicest people we've met from the site!! My prayers are with his family now, and to God to welcome him home!! Rest In Peace Tony, we will miss you terribly!!! Geof, Wendy, Nella and Ian!!

I met Tony at Monster Mopar a few times and I was parked in his FABO area.When I met him he made me feel like I knew him for years.Really nice guy that would do anything for you. I am sorry I didn't get to meet up with him again.RIP Tony...

Spoke with Keagan B a little while ago, says Thelma told him there will be no services. That's the way Tony wanted it. There may be a celebration of life at a later date.

Never met Tony, he was friends with a few I know on the board and all had great things to say about him. Sorry to read of his passing.

RIP

Rest in peace Tony. Never had a chance to meet you, but you had a huge impact on this site.
You will sorely be missed. Prayers sent to all your family and friends.

So glad I got the chance to meet Tony and Thelma. Just not enough words right now.

TONY AND RUSTY.jpg

This is Tony's Cuda. He sold it to his son in law who took it out to one of the shows last month.

IMG_2511.JPG

I knew after meeting him recently that it wouldn't be long ... but man, this news sucks. A great man who never failed to help, he will be very sorely missed. I'm having trouble reading the screen -- everything is kinda blurry.

Rest in Peace my friend! Love, hugs and prayers to Thelma and his family. And a big group hug for all of US. <<< FABO >>>

It's about the person you've become.jpg

I had to sell my cuda. But it was my dream to build it like Tony's car except with a set of cragars. What a beautiful car. Tony did a really really nice job on that car.

So sorry to see this! We never met but He and Memike were two of the nicest and most respected members on this board IMO. Prayers to Thelma and his entire family and all the friends he made that will miss him so much. RIP Tony

I'm really saddend to hear about Tony's passing this evening. All I can say is FABO lost another great member with lots of knowledge. I first met Tony back in 2011 at the Monster Mopar Weekend when it was held at Indy and he made you feel like he knew you for years. He was just an all around great guy and he will be greatly missed.
RIP Tony
003.JPG

RIP Tony. A great man that was loved by all who met him and many who never had the pleasure. I hope to see you again my friend.

holmes

What a great guy,he reached out to me when I joined.
Nicest guy on this forum and what a sense of humor. ...never seen him negative or mad,he rolled with the punches kind of guy !!!
Rest In Peace Tony.
We miss you and your friendship.

-
Back