RIP: Mindy McCready

-
wow im surprised to hear this i feal really sorry for her 2 sons now they have no mom.

I remember her, had not thought of here in some time. Looks like she had a lot of problems. Drugs............................

Thats terrible news . she did a concert at a bar near me and after the concert she got off stage and hung out with the crowd . I got the chance to talk to her for a while she was a really sweet girl with a great voice .She gave me a cd and signed it ,the highlight of the night was that i got to slow dance with her and got a kiss on the cheek afterwards . this is really sad and should of never happened .we can only hope her kids are going to be ok and she is no longer suffering

Did anyone of you know its a SIN to commit suicide.Ya we all sin in some ways but that is the worst of ...............

Did anyone of you know its a SIN to commit suicide.Ya we all sin in some ways but that is the worst of ...............

I knew it Snake and yes the worst one, one that I will never do...
Drugs and booze sent her over the edge and she has been in rehab.
Sad thing to see and hear this morning on our local news :coffee2:

It is a shame that the children dont have a mother...I think one of the children now has no mother or father. That to me is the only sin here...

Not knowing her pain I cannot judge but it is very sad her children lost their mother.

Prayers sent to the children in Heber Spring Arkansas, there mother or father
will not be there for them , Mindy McCready took her own life, Prayers sent out to the children and her family and friends.

I just want to say that it may be a sin to such a thing but would you hold it against her? In my view, only a mentally sick person would do such a thing. Knowing the brain is not working right, was it truly a decision worth condemning the person to hell for?

I just want to say that it may be a sin to such a thing but would you hold it against her? In my view, only a mentally sick person would do such a thing. Knowing the brain is not working right, was it truly a decision worth condemning the person to hell for?

Not in my mind or hart rumblefish360..... But to take a life or your own is a sin... just like adultery to convent your friends wife so to speck.. No I don't think we can or should condem any person to hell.... I had to get this straight..

She was a great Artist, but it's a shame that Her life has been in turmoil for so long. My prayers to the very young children.

She had all the ingredients ... depression , alcoholism , drug abuse , spousal abuse , lost her significant other not to long ago ... NOBODY knows what she was thinking in her mind ... RIP MM

........and she shot her dog?!?!?!?! What a pos.

I completely agree with this statement! And if there is such a thing after death (not looking for a religious debate or anything) this woman DOES NOT deserve any kind of peace. My heart goes out to her kids, but they are still alive, that poor innocent dog isn't.

-
Back