RIP Roy Clark

-
I came all the way from Miles point, Mississippi to hear you play...
"Miles Point!, you puttin' me on? "
No sir!
"wow...Miles point, Mississippi....I never heard of Miles point! But I thank you for coming all the same..."
From an 8-track I bought my mom of him one year for Christmas. Played that thing till it broke.

Here he is pickin', doing his best Benny Hill impression.

Very sad news! All the greats are passing on. I remember watching heehaw with my pawpaw when I was a kid it was his favorite show. He was a very strong quite reserved man (many called him hateful lol) but when watched that show he would just laugh and cut up. Lol I dont guess I have seen heehaw since watching it with him he died in 09. So it's been a minute.

Roy Clark had a big range. We won't see another like him, it took a lot of hard work to accomplish what he did.

RIP.
Used to see his Mopars every year at the Mopar Nats. Really nice cars!

Very sad news! All the greats are passing on. I remember watching heehaw with my pawpaw when I was a kid it was his favorite show. He was a very strong quite reserved man (many called him hateful lol) but when watched that show he would just laugh and cut up. Lol I dont guess I have seen heehaw since watching it with him he died in 09. So it's been a minute.
He definitely was not hateful ! If ur talking about Roy >

-
Back