-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HemiTM

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have an small block RPM AirGap #7576 and a Holley 650 DP for sale or trade. My ideal trade would be for a set of Hooker 5204`s. The manifold was pulled from the cleaning tank yesterday. I will post more pictures later today. This is the manifold and carb that propelled my little 318 to 13.6`s. Asking $ 375.00 plus shipping. Located in Tulare, California 93274

Attachments

• IMG_1515.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 640
I need to add that this is not a Pro-Systems carb. It only has bowls with their stickers on them.

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 593
  • IMG_1539.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 592
I guess I'll delete your pm's and not bother with the idea we had struck a deal since you wanted to meet in Barstow implying the trade was on.

Good luck.

I guess I'll delete your pm's and not bother with the idea we had struck a deal since you wanted to meet in Barstow implying the trade was on.

Good luck.
When I didn't hear back from you yesterday I thought the deal was off. My mistake for jumping to conclusions. Sorry

The manifold is still available. Open to trades. I`m looking for a good race ready distributor or some 73 & up disc brake calipers and rotors. Whatcha got??

Hey - I'm 'interested' in the manifold....as long as it's not bent, or cracked. :) I'll trade you some cash for it, ha... if you still have it. I have some small block hotrod odds & ends that can be discussed too if you like. Let me know. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back