"rusty ol cuda" nightmare on any street wheelstander project

-
I couldn't view he video either Curtis and I have a FB account....said it was "unavailable or I didn't have permission.

Progress looks awesome, quick question though. When the car stands up, will the gas leak out of the filler tube/cap of the gas tank? You might want to rotate the tank about 20* toward the front of the car. Just a thought.

Waggs, this is totally awesome. I would absolutely love to see it the next time I go down to Birmingham for Thanksgiving. Alas, that will not happen unless I felt like driving another 500 or so miles that day.

ok so gotten a lil bit further...has a foot brake and steering brakes all functioning now it has lighting but i'm havin an issue ...when I turn the headlights on the rest of the lights go out? and the wipers won't park when you shut them off, they just keep running? where does the white wire run to? its a 65 with variable speed wipers

Attachments

• newgremlinstofix 030.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 673
  • newgremlinstofix 031.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 686
  • newgremlinstofix 032.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 665
  • newgremlinstofix 034.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 668
  • newgremlinstofix 026.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 661
wth you need wipers for? the rain will fly off when you are on 2 wheels !!

try a different light switch curtis. it is looking GREAT with the chrome getting back on !

gotta have all that stuff to be street legal, she has officially lifted the front wheels off the ground but the vid's are on someone elses camera so I'll have to wait till I get em..put the slicks on it as she was spinnin the tires some and the diffrent wheels destroyed one of the calipers so lesson lerned..the motor wakes up after about 2200 rpms so i'm bout ready to toss the dual four setup and add a convertor..the stock convertor is boring, turned out to be the turn signal switch is bad so gotta change that out..still not sure whats up with the wipers so I'll deal with that later
wth you need wipers for? the rain will fly off when you are on 2 wheels !!

try a different light switch curtis. it is looking GREAT with the chrome getting back on !

gotta have all that stuff to be street legal, she has officially lifted the front wheels off the ground but the vid's are on someone elses camera so I'll have to wait till I get em..put the slicks on it as she was spinnin the tires some and the diffrent wheels destroyed one of the calipers so lesson lerned..the motor wakes up after about 2200 rpms so i'm bout ready to toss the dual four setup and add a convertor..the stock convertor is boring, turned out to be the turn signal switch is bad so gotta change that out..still not sure whats up with the wipers so I'll deal with that later

please by all means curtis , when you get video and sound, post it here so those of us that arent on facebook can see all the action. sounds like a converter is going to do the trick. you dont have to actually show them the wipers work , do you? we dont have any kind of visual or emissions inspections here in Colorado hint hint LOL

looking completely badass

Hey Wags, Please make sure the Sure Grip works as designed. We don't want any left hand turns when you're lookin' at blue sky through the windshield. tmm

definately needs a stall convertor....gittin the engine to run right might prove that theory wrong but for now I have pulled a 2 1/2 foot wheelie about five foot long....no pic's no vidio.....I was tryin to drive at the time....sorry...I'm gonna disect the carbs again and see whats goin on , tonight I finished the mount for the transfer case and made it a bolt in so changing the convertor will be easy, gotta put seals in the transfer case as it is a used unit and a ford part so ya know its heavin its guts out all over my floor....so I neutral dropped it at 2500 rpm's......problem? nah...ramchargers back in the day would punch the low button at 4500 rpms....it's either gonna stay together or fly apart.....that was Kewl!!!!!!!!!!! I did a wheelie!!!!!

how do I post a video from my camera onto fabo????? I have tryed many times and I don't use youtube...but ya'll might guide me thru this cuz my *** is lost loL
please by all means curtis , when you get video and sound, post it here so those of us that arent on facebook can see all the action. sounds like a converter is going to do the trick. you dont have to actually show them the wipers work , do you? we dont have any kind of visual or emissions inspections here in Colorado hint hint LOL

looking completely badass

how do I post a video from my camera onto fabo????? I have tryed many times and I don't use youtube...but ya'll might guide me thru this cuz my *** is lost loL

Do you have a photobucket account? That is the easiest, I ues it all the time for pics and videos, plus, its free and easy :glasses7:

Hey Curtis, open a youtube acct, I did so I could post vids of dads cuda on here. Its easy as heck....Im not a bookface user either so I havent seen the video... If you go to youtube, chk out the vids of dads car, here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/4spdragtop?feature=results_main

Hey Waggs, most of these early cars (pre-68) front parking lights go out when the headlights are on. The rear will of course stay lit. I think this is one of the best builds I've seen for a while. Bad ***!

incorrect...they have to go thru my inspection and if a state trooper git'z ahold of you or any policeman it needs to have the fundamentals or you could recieve a citation...it's best to have everything working properly in any case...I'm playin with exhaust tryin to figure out how to have what I wan't and be street legal at the same time and i'm still carryin the front brakes..I'd rather the car be safe and do what i want..if it don't do that then there is no sence in making it street legal...simple as that

hahahahahahahah.......my phone??? yur kiddin right? LoL i have a nokia from forever ago...you cant even send me a pic...and at the end of the month you can no longer send me a text Yay!!!!! i like old fashioned stuff......

-
Back