"rusty ol cuda" nightmare on any street wheelstander project

-
Looking awsome !! I realy like this build is is posible to come and check it out?
/Kjell

yes, any time you like, i think I met you at the webster swap meet a year or so ago??? if you get to florida pm me for directions and phone number hopefully by then she'll be right and I can just take ya for a spin :)
Looking awsome !! I realy like this build is is posible to come and check it out?
/Kjell

very near me....in my backyard about 15 minutes ago...some stuff was missing off the car but I know the engine builder personally and the guy selling it and the guys that did the chassis work ya'll already know where the drivetrain is going but the roller will get a coat of paint and some other stuff done and be for sale I kinda went out on a limb to get it but it had to be done,i'm surprised at the shape of the car no rust issues that I have seen so far and straight sheet metal......no regrets on it engine sounds as good as it looks, thanks for posting that link...I owe ya one :)
Hey Waggs did you see this

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=208670

I think it is near you.

well if you don't have facebook you might not be able to see this video. if you can then fast forward to 2:08 for the action it's kinda styfled with 2" mufflers so not coming alive like she should but it's wheelie action, now to work on the rest of it and get her up on the rear bumper
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151064158897021

Great vid Wags! A little fine tunin' and you'll be seein' nothin' but blue sky! tmm

This thread is awesome! great work Waggin..me and a friend of mine have been talking about doing something different like this..not a rear engine car but something that you wont see anywere else..you are giving me more motivation to do it ;)

very near me....in my backyard about 15 minutes ago...some stuff was missing off the car but I know the engine builder personally and the guy selling it and the guys that did the chassis work ya'll already know where the drivetrain is going but the roller will get a coat of paint and some other stuff done and be for sale I kinda went out on a limb to get it but it had to be done,i'm surprised at the shape of the car no rust issues that I have seen so far and straight sheet metal......no regrets on it engine sounds as good as it looks, thanks for posting that link...I owe ya one :)

Your welcome :) but I think you owe me a ride

I usually have a swap meet that weekend but might have to take that weekend off if I get the cuda further along any idea what date it will be?

Nov 3rd and 4th 2012. You could always do Garlits on Sat the 3rd, and Sumpter County on Sun the 4th.

I'm at sumpter on saturday settin up...i'm gonna have to call in with rectal glaucoma (can't see my *** coming to work)

Gotten sidetracked the last few weeks, been out playin with the new toy

Attachments

• airboatin 051.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 595
  • airboatin 045.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 578
  • airboatin 042.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 574
  • airboatin 043.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 585
was a lil bit rainy today so I got the w2 motor out of the dart and now can decide what has to be done to use it in the cudaloooks like i'm gonna have to modify the oil pan but might be able to use the headers, i got to take the car out for a spin around the neighborhood after some tuning...holy crapp it comes on like gangbusters

yea I like the way it looks, it needs some cleanup but I'll do that as I go, pulled the whole cradle today so i can just git to everything and go ahead and get the inside of the cuda all fixed up and painted while i'm tinkering with the drivetrain
Sweet. You gonna be usin the bug catcher?

supposed to at sumpter swap meet, I'm gonna see if I can get a replacement for me so I can take dad up there...gonna be tough findin somebody. I might have the cuda back together in time, maybe pops will take it up there??. sure be fun to pull the wheels on that far parkin lot
Cool I hope you can make it to Garlitts

been busy on the house but finally got some time and finished mockup on the new engine and got out the paint gun...got out on the water airboatin a bunch and went racin with kinser last saturday the new mini is pretty fast out of the box

Attachments

• houseandcuda 075.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 407
  • houseandcuda 066.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 400
  • houseandcuda 059.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 397
  • houseandcuda 061.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 388
  • houseandcuda 057.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 417
  • houseandcuda 055.jpg