"rusty ol cuda" nightmare on any street wheelstander project

-
Enjoying life at it's fullest I see Wagg's :cheers: and WOW! Your home looks great :happy1:
Seeing Dodger there with you sure made my morning :blob::D
Sorry so short here, meds have not kicked in yet, but I could not wait to jump
in here and say way to go :cheers: and if I was able I would cover for you at the swap meet.

Attachments

• Car show wedding pic's 044.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 780
Plum engine looks plum cool with all the metalflake & really great to see Dodger is doing better waggs..........:cheers:

ok so yesterday and today was a bit too cold wet and windy to get out on the airboat so i got some interior panels fabbed up out in the shop, i gotta get another sheet of aluminum now but heres some progress pic's for now

Attachments

• cuda interior 034.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 684
  • cuda interior 033.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 695
  • cuda interior 032.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 698
  • cuda interior 031.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 671
  • cuda interior 030.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 693
  • cuda interior 029.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 677
  • cuda interior 023.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 679
  • cuda interior 021.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 687
  • cuda interior 016.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 698
Bass tracker /6 air stream :thumbrig: Looking great Wagg's, looks like
some good shop time to me :idea1:, wish I was there :color:

well the pic's ain't doin it any justice at all....memike when you git here we will hopefully be out airboatin if wheather permits...don't you worry ol' wagg's will come up with somethin for us to do while yur here besides gittin greasy, i do enough of that to look forward to gittin away

well the pic's ain't doin it any justice at all....memike when you git here we will hopefully be out airboatin if wheather permits...don't you worry ol' wagg's will come up with somethin for us to do while yur here besides gittin greasy, i do enough of that to look forward to gittin away

could have fooled me.......its easy to see the craftsmanship and completeness in the pics. your putting a lot of thought into it :prayer:

and im not just saying that ...if i didnt mean it i would not have said anything at all .....but really this is bad *** :coffee2:

Bring yur helmet, will probably be almost as fun as the airboat
could have fooled me.......its easy to see the craftsmanship and completeness in the pics. your putting a lot of thought into it :prayer:

and im not just saying that ...if i didnt mean it i would not have said anything at all .....but really this is bad *** :coffee2:

UPDATES???Some serious figurin on this build Waggs.:happy1:

Meery Christmas and Happy New Year Slanty Claus & Family!:cheers::burnout:

been out on the airboat and playin with the hunnies...just got the rest of my sheet metal this afternoon and cold wheather is here so maybe get back to workin...if warm wheather comes along ...don't coun't on it...I do like playin with sheet metal so that has been fun but I'd rather be wreckin hairdoo's on the boat ;) have you ever seen a bra get sucked into a propeller before???? neither have I but it's missing???
UPDATES???Some serious figurin on this build Waggs.:happy1:

Meery Christmas and Happy New Year Slanty Claus & Family!:cheers::burnout:

Hey Waggs . . . sounds like you are having way too much fun! Enjoy while you can. . . life is short. Rog

just gittin some of the other projects out of the way and gathered up a few more parts and cleaned out the shop to build hammy's dream ride....then today I was at joes wiring up his 8 pak 71 dart and accidentally bought his 2001 shadow so maybe i'll be out tasting buggs
Any updates Curtis?Hope all is well in Wagginville.:D

Attachments

• joes rides 139.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 316
  • joes rides 137.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 311
  • joes rides 110.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 318
not much but new engine is in and yupp she stands em up

Attachments

• DSCF9394.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 225