Sad news received from a fellow member

-
man that sucks, its hard sometimes... reading all of the hard times news we see day to day

Condolences. A co-workers grandmother past resently, as I told him how how bad I felt for him, I almost broke into tears thinking about my grandma who died years earlier. It it so strange how emotions rise to yourselves when a death has happened to someone we know. I hope all takes time to let everyone we know, who we love, knows that we love them.

Condolences. A co-workers grandmother past resently, as I told him how how bad I felt for him, I almost broke into tears thinking about my grandma who died years earlier. It it so strange how emotions rise to yourselves when a death has happened to someone we know. I hope all takes time to let everyone we know, who we love, knows that we love them.

x10, when I spoke to him today it was nip n tuck between us breaking down.

Thanks all

I'm very sorry to hear this about our member's wife. I can't even imagine losing my spouse :sad8:

Prayers and condolences sent for him and his family. May she RIP :angel1:

Thank U for posting for him Steve!!

I'm very sorry to hear this about our member's wife. I can't even imagine losing my spouse :sad8:

Prayers and condolences sent for him and his family. May she RIP :angel1:

Thank U for posting for him Steve!!

Thanks C and everyone else, I have never been married, but like you said I consider Lori my spouse and cant even fathom losing her.

sorry to read this Steve. Prayers sent to a FABO brother...

Steve, this is totally sad news. Unfortunately its a never ending thing anymore. I wish him and all concerened the very best and prayes sent as well. It would be great if he posts when hes ready........Unfortunately there is probly members here that have gone through this and could give him alot of support that some of us cant in regards of his loss/ I know i certainly do not not know what hes going through and i cant imagine either. All the best to all................Edd

-
Back