Sad to see people to cut up Demons & other hard to find Mopars!

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
getting a bit hostel in here. :) some may need to tone it down. He's new here and may be a little new to classic cars.

I'm glad he cut it up. He cut pieces out for me that helped get my 71 Duster 340 restored. I'm sure it shocking for some people who are on the outside looking in, but when you try, and try to sell a car but can't , you aren't left with too many alternatives. The reality of todays market is that project cars are a tough sell, and often the parts are more than the whole.

Put up or shut up. I have parted many that were 40 years old just because I got the whole car for 300 and 1 part alone brought 200. Funny no one wants to put up the cash but cry oh my after its been cut up.

ok, ill tone it down, but for the record, i was not referring to him directly, yet to all that cry about it!.lmao inkie, yes i just got out of crazy hospitol, and ready to take another 3 moth vaca!

I know, you already know I agree with you when it comes to parting cars.

You know, another option would have been to take it straight to a crusher, get 200-300 and nobody would even know.

At least it was put to a useful end for others. I know that MANY members here got parts they need to fix their rides.

not to origional poster in paticular. here is what i got to say

" STFU " !!. so tired of guys complaining about cars getting hacked. shut up. if you want to be some big shot savior, you buy them. alot of car on here that have been hacked will not sell as rollers. point blank. cut them!

it sounds like idiot math for the ones saying to save them.

here. buy a roller for 1k put 30 k into it to restore. if you had to sell, you still only get 15k out of it!. how does that add up? maybe i need to check into a hospitol for crazies!

or maybe you should get another hobby, i respect what you do as far as building cars, pinkys progress was great, but i dont respect how you treat the hobby, focus more on the fun of building a car, the struggles, and the joy you feel when its done, rather then hacking up someone elses dream car to fatten your pockets.

or maybe you should get another hobby, i respect what you do as far as building cars, pinkys progress was great, but i dont respect how you treat the hobby, focus more on the fun of building a car, the struggles, and the joy you feel when its done, rather then hacking up someone elses dream car to fatten your pockets.

what do you mean, how i treat the hobby? people need parts. i need money. there is no way around it. do you think that groceries or gas to find them is free? do you think people pay me to take them out of their yards?, and then give you money to buy the parts from me? you, my friend, lack the common sence of a 10 y/o.
how do i not find fun in building them. i do./ i am not just a part peddler. i peddle everything and anything i can get my hands on. ****, id try to peddle my skid mark stained boxers if i could!

i am not hacking no ones dreams!. i drag these cars out of yards that are 3 miles off of THE DIRT ROAD, OFF OF THE MAIN SINGLE LANE ROADS!
these cars would be gone forever. i instead, thought... hmmmmm, if i can drag that out for a decent cost and cost to move it,a nd sell parts to others that need them, and put money in my pocet, sure, why not!?

also, 75 percent of all the goddie items i put on my cars that i build, come from cars i part. pinky for instance, i bought the shell for 1,800.00 and have another 1,000.00 into actual money into it. the rest is parts from parts cars. so, i did not make as much on profit of parting them, cause i have been keeping some parts for myself.

you need a reality check. you make no sence, and you say the same **** every time you open your mouth!
you say in the same sentence that on one hand you respect me, then say you do not. well, ill finish with.................. restoring them and parting them go hand in hand also!.
you may want to vote yourself in as the first parting police force!. and you can give out verbal reprimands to everyone on here that has taken apart off their car, replaced it with something new,a nd sold that part to another member! rofl

Oh snap. Here we go. :)

No matter how many times we explain the situation, people won't understand.

People like us who are willing to get bit by dogs, have guns put in our faces, spend lots of money and time going all over places that no one else wants to go are the bad guys. Shame on us for going and spending our time, our money, and maybe one day our life to go hunt these cars down and try to help others out and maybe make a buck on them. Maybe I should have let the 70 HEMI 4spd runner that I pulled out of a field that was getting crashed out sit there and get crushed. Shame on me for buying it, and selling it to someone that has always wanted one. What the hell was I thinking. And to think that I made money doing it to. God, I should be in prison. And there is a special place set a side in hell for people like me that take cars that could be restored, but have lots of good parts for other cars. So I part them out, and maybe make a little money on the side.

Here's an idea. If you don't like people like Plot, or Crackedback, or me. Don't buy used parts any more. Buy ALL new. Every single part, buy it new. First of all, good luck finding it. Second, if you do, good luck getting it at a reasonable price.

So there you have it, kind of goes with the put up or shut up. If you don't like people parting cars, quit buying parts off of PARTS cars.

Can't save em all, y'all.

Well all else I will add is people have the right to do what they want to with their stuff. THEIR STUFF. Nuff said.

Gotta use reverse psychology when selling a car like that.

Post pictures of a guy guy dressed like Michael Myers from Halloween standing over the car with an industrial cutting tool, and threaten that this car will die forever unless it is bought quickly.......give one week , or else.

If I did this, parting cars, to "fatten my pockets" I chose the wrong endeavor! ](*,):banghead:

It takes all kind to make this work car thing work.

I guess this is the better alternative?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOmeXv81PbA"]scrapping the 85 fifth ave - YouTube[/ame]

See the charger in the pile behind them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back