sadistic and masochists 72 duster

-
thanks guys and only thing holding me up is people who made the stickers screwed them up having more done but going to find a different print shop that is cheap people charge alot for vinyl wish i was in longview my buddy does any one you want and as many fit in the space 12"x12" 7 bucks

looks like a nice car, work at slow but sure and it will get done.

ok so finally got the vinyl stickers in today he had been waiting because he couldnt fit the in a regular envelope and was scared to have them show up bent. so here they are will be putting them on the aluminum panels tomorrow and best part they were free lol

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 308
i know its been awhile on any updates but im broke lol. new news though my project has taken a little detour my nephuew has a rebuilt 360 with only about 2k on it so ill be giving him a few hundred and my 360 just to save me time and money. i build it more later for now i just want her to feel better than the tired motor she has now. Also have all the 72 parts, hood, bumper, grill and tail lights on hold at a local yard for $225 so come jan she will be looking and running great again! not sure if i should just flat black the new hood for now im thinking i will until i repaint the whole car.

so went and looked at it today pulled the valve cover and intake looks great has the rebuild tag on the back done 3 years ago been in my nephews garage for 1 year. o and its a roller motor just found the casting id checker online the block said 53006921360 so the page im looking at says its a 89-92 with roller tappets. i told him ill give him my block and 800 for it he has the shop paperwork from the rebuild just has to find it.

Attachments

• ima.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 275
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 256
he said it has no more than 5k on it was in his brother inlaws motor home he was going to scrap the whole thing and he talked him into giving him the motor. the motor home only went on three trips around WA state since the rebuild i asked his brother inlaw about it he is digging me up the paperwork.

he said it has no more than 5k on it was in his brother inlaws motor home he was going to scrap the whole thing and he talked him into giving him the motor. the motor home only went on three trips around WA state since the rebuild i asked his brother inlaw about it he is digging me up the paperwork.

Sounds like it's a good runner. When will you drop it in

in a few weeks when im done with finals probably 2weeks he said i can swap it now and pay him later he is going to build my old 360 for his 66 nova wagon and put a huge mopar performance sticker in the back window rofl . he is a mopar guy too just loves the wagon because he got it from his dad

just a few pics over the last four days i swapped the 90 motor into the duster drove me nuts but runs awesome and tons of power left a set of patches all the way down my moms block lol ill get more pics later o and last one is old water pump i broke the hell out of trying to get alternator brackets off rofl

Attachments

• mtyjrjy.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 230
  • imagejpeg_2.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 238
  • gjndthts.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 255
  • fghfshdg.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 247
o and cherrypicker broke so i was using a comealong and a chain worked and didnt bring the garage down on me thank god

Thats awesome hahahaha. Did you have to stop to breath from all the smoke :burnout:

but on second thought stopping wasn't the best idea cause the smoke caught up to us couldn't see anything but had the biggest koolaid smile for at least 15min lol

-
Back