Saw my first Cybertruck during my drive into work this morning.

-
Yeah but now the Aztec, Pacer, Edsel etc are no longer the ugliest vehicle ever made. Cybertruck is the new top of the list winner. No one cares if it can out accelerate out pull or what ever its ugly plain and simple. There will be early adopters I want the latest thing crowd then sales will flop they will sit on lots. And eventually they will stop making them my guess.

You two work the same schedule! You should follow him one day, and set up a carpool day so you can assess the features and quality for us.

:)
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's a good one!

And......

No!

No!.png

Last edited:
Yeah but now the Aztec, Pacer, Edsel etc are no longer the ugliest vehicle ever made. Cybertruck is the new top of the list winner. No one cares if it can out accelerate out pull or what ever its ugly plain and simple. There will be early adopters I want the latest thing crowd then sales will flop they will sit on lots. And eventually they will stop making them my guess.
I hope so. I heard that Ford has stop building their lighting trucks, but I don't know this as fact. You know how talk goes

Where is the truck?

I have not seen one ?

And the motorcycle version of these abominations is the Ducati 999, which replaced the most beautiful Italian machine on two wheels. Some people just can't resist ruining beauty.

What kind of evil moron kills this,
1716271496626.png

And replaces it with this, "Modern Art Mutant Peniscycle"
1716271568381.png

I personally think they're ugly as all get out, but you know what they say about a fool and his money....

This could be helpful View attachment 1716252581The local HVAC shop could make replacement body panels in short order. No waiting for factory replacements :thumbsup::lol:
:rofl:
I never thought about that! We have about a dozen tinners here at our shop, and maybe some of them could moonlight as Tesla "truck" body guys on the side!

Pretty much useless. Any much weight and the travel distance is cut in half at least. EV'S are the biggest joke I've ever seen. They didn't go over well in the early 1900's, I thought they would learn by their mistakes, guess not
So, the chance of you buy_in one is the same as you buying a Duster, Dart, Dart Sport, Demon, Scamp, ect. ????????????

I love that it says "Generally" instead of General Lee

I'll still keep my 85 d150 even with it's /6...
Thanks but no thanks

-
Back