Secret Santa 2019 Official Sign Up....Come One, Come All!!!

-
Here is the list of all participating... I'll be in contact by the end of the weekend. If you dont have a message from me by Monday please send me a message. Thanks to all of you that are participating and I hope you all have fun!

1)holic_77
2)Ben Drinkin
3)gunbunny
4)halifaxhops
5)Mopar Tim
6)Sublime one
7)straightlinespeed
8)SGBARRACUDA
9)Stephen Hotz
10)kybatman
11)ocdart
12)Rick@Laysons
13)Yunick13
14)Bigboy68
15)WRB426
16)MileHighDart
17)loganscuda
18)71DodgeDemon340

Everyone should have a message from me with who you are matched with. If you have any problems let me know asap. This thread will be pinned at the top of the General forum if your looking for it.

• Please send me the tracking info in the message I sent to you with who you were selected to ship to. This will help me let that person know if there is any sort of delay and the possibility of their gift not making it by Christmas Eve.
  • If you need me to ask any particular questions for you to your selected person shoot me a message and I will ask and get back to you as soon as they do.
  • Please mark your package that its from FABO SS or something that will alert the receiver that its their Secret Santa gift so that they dont accidentally open it early.
  • Please wait until at least Christmas Eve to open your gift. Once opened if possible snap a picture of it and post it in this thread so that everyone can see what you received.
  • Dont forget to thank your sender...
If you may need anything else from me please ask. Thank you

I have some empty boxes if you guys/gals need any.

571F6C28-34F2-4C39-A9ED-48339186ADF5.jpeg

Send secret santa a message and get him to ask the person you are buying for that way you can find out and it doesnt spoil the surprise
It’s a broad enough question with information that could benefit everyone in case they need a stocking stuffer. Otherwise, I would have asked Santa.

Thats all good and well but if im going to spend money on a Christmas gift its going to be something the person can use or enjoy. That to me is suited more for like a birthday gift or something along those lines for a gag. Pretty damn funny either way

Thats all good and well but if im going to spend money on a Christmas gift its going to be something the person can use or enjoy. That to me is suited more for like a birthday gift or something along those lines for a gag. Pretty damn funny either way
Totally agree something that is cool. Was just posting it, it was pretty funny when I had to sign it in front of the Mail lady. She was disappointed it was empty!

I want to thank the secret Santa and I want to thank the person who gifted me a gold membership it is very much appreciate it thank you very much and everyone have a merry Christmas and a happy new year

This elf has been busy as well. Mailed it out this morning.

Last edited:
I've got about half of you that have not messaged me to let me know if your package has been sent, ordered, etc... If you have not please message me. Thank you!

I've got about half of you that have not messaged me to let me know if your package has been sent, ordered, etc... If you have not please message me. Thank you!

How about this...I received a package from my Secret Santa a couple of days ago. No clue what's in it - gonna wait for Christmas Eve when the family will gather.

That helps as well! If you have received a package, it might not be a bad idea to post to let your sender (and me) know that you got it ok.

-
Back