She was 6 mounths old{ Pic}

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Thats a pic of my oldest girl Carrie sitting on one of my old 69 Dart wow some 27 years ago We brought her home from the hospital when born in that car.She is now going to have one of her own=D>so the plan is to have him or her sit on the Dart we have now.Thought I would share that moment.

Attachments

• sony pic 766.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 579
NICE!! It pays to take lots of pictures! My Mother is 73 and is always taking pictures. I always give her a hard time saying that's enough Mom everytime we get together for Dinner etc.This is proof that it pays to take lots of pictures! LOVE IT!! Cute Baby to! Craig.

Sooo cool Snake, I have many photo's of my boys on my Mopars
So Papaw !! when is the big day??

Sooo cool Snake, I have many photo's of my boys on my Mopars
So Papaw !! when is the big day??

Thanks Mike looks like September 17 this is our first Grandchild.So March or April I should have a pic of my Grandchild on the Dart hood.

NICE!! It pays to take lots of pictures! My Mother is 73 and is always taking pictures. I always give her a hard time saying that's enough Mom everytime we get together for Dinner etc.This is proof that it pays to take lots of pictures! LOVE IT!! Cute Baby to! Craig.

Thanks she is a chip off the old block, she is alot like me.

Tell you Mom keep takeing pics some are pricelesssss

Cool!! You should figure a way to photoshop the old and the new

Congrats. My granddaughter is 18mnths now. We have her for the week. This thread makes me think i should get one of her but the satellite is in the shop waiting for its new motor. I may have to use the 67 chevelle. (i know but thats better than the wifes 09 mustang gt). What do yall think about her on my jeep scrambler?

Cool! We did the same thing with our oldest, we have a pic of her as a baby sitting on my husband's Challenger. Then we did another shoot with her sitting on it at 15 years old, lol.

Very cool, I have a few of my son helping me out.

Attachments

• 688.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 363
Congrats. My granddaughter is 18mnths now. We have her for the week. This thread makes me think i should get one of her but the satellite is in the shop waiting for its new motor. I may have to use the 67 chevelle. (i know but thats better than the wifes 09 mustang gt). What do yall think about her on my jeep scrambler?

Lets see the pic.

:cry:
Enjoy the pictures. We lost ALL of our family pictures in our house fire two yrs ago. The only memories we have are the ones in our hearts and minds.

Awesome picture Snake! I've gotten a few of Mallory with my Cuda over the years ... April 9, 1991, the day I bought it, at the age of 6 (a digital pic of a real photo, excuse the wrong date):

View attachment IMG_2899.jpg

While it was getting body work done in prep for paint (she was 15) ...

View attachment 00000012.JPG

And with her date for her Senior Prom (on film, sorry). I love looking at those old photos and watching both of them -- her and the car -- transform over the years. Thanks for sharing yours!

Awesome picture Snake! I've gotten a few of Mallory with my Cuda over the years ... April 9, 1991, the day I bought it, at the age of 6 (a digital pic of a real photo, excuse the wrong date):

View attachment 223595

While it was getting body work done in prep for paint (she was 15) ...

View attachment 223596

And with her date for her Senior Prom (on film, sorry). I love looking at those old photos and watching both of them -- her and the car -- transform over the years. Thanks for sharing yours!

Yes Cindy and I love looking back also.Thanks for the compliments.

Snake.............cant believe i didnt see this earlier............Saweet pic and time sure flies.............As for the new pic...........That would be great..........Dont forget to post it up..........:thumbrig:

-
Back