She's LUMP! Restore or Part/Scrap? FABO Help!

-
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sj_U6vObUA"]The Presidents of the USA - Lump - YouTube[/ame]

SOLD!
To a nice Young Gun and his Dad from INDY!
It's heading to the speedway area!
Awesome!
Be on the lookout, I stuck a FABO member sticker on his back windshield center bottom! LOL
Hopefully he'll intro himself and join. Can't wait to see him and Lump on here!!:cheers:

Thanks Again FABO!
64dart170; Making new members 1 car at a time!:glasses7:
Bye Lump.

Looking forward to the next thread/adventure, because I'm sure there will be another!

Sorry you had to sell her John, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Hopefully the new owner will jump on here!

Sorry you had to sell her John, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Hopefully the new owner will jump on here!

Have you or anyone else seen him pop up on here yet?
I haven't.
Oops!
I still need to send the 2nd set of keys!!!

You done good John, your hard work and vision gave an unloved 4 door a proud new life.

Thanks!
Lump more than others made me feel that way too.
I think it was due to the ammount of work needed.
Still not finished yet.
I told new owner the drivers door frame on body still needed final fit work and spot welds finished. The welds on the back side of rocker still need to have filler applied to cover welds but the factory didn't even do that! LOL
I had alot of hope for the new owner and Lump to be back on FABO. I hope Lump doesn't end up like the others, never to be seen on FABO again.
The only other one I've seen pop up here was Fern or 75 dart.
Oh well
64dart170 TRYING to make new members 1 car at a time!:glasses7:

Sorry you had to part with lump! Since I live in Speedway I'll keep my eyes open for her.

Supposedly she has her own indoor garage space now. I thought it wonderful for Lump to be going to speedway. I always knew that car, deep down inside, wanted to be at the race track!:D
I would also be looking at monster mopar this year for her. It was mentioned that they might be going.

That is one clean dart! if you do a decent job straightening it out, it's a timepiece! that would be a great driver.it seems to have tons of original details.remember gone means gone! good luck and happy cruising

-
Back