Shipping question for you guys

-

Brian c

Reaction score
So I have a part on ebay that i want to buy but the seller wont ship to canada. I really really need what he has. I am assuming some businesses from the US probably dont want to bother with the paper work hassle to get stuff up to canada. I was just wondering if anyone knew of a shipping agent that would get the part delivered to them in the US then have them send it up to me? does such a thing exist? has anyone here tried it?

a lot of members on here might do that for your-- depending on the item (how large--) you will have to pay double for shipping -- but if you need the part then choices are limited.

i could assist-- but I'm in Kansas you might see if someone closer to you would assist, Lawrence

Its actually a pump that i really need for work. The only down side is that its pretty big. probably 10'' wide by 30'' long and its about 80 pounds. PAying for shipping twice is not a issue.

there is your problem usps will not take it over 70lbs-- so it will have to go UPs or FED-X

what is your postal code so I can check on shipping to you Lawrence

guessing on your postal code ups is $115.00-- & that will change with correct information---

if you want to do that I can help,. Lawrence

t0m-1r0 (just outside of Red Deer AB) Thanks a ton for even looking!! sucks that the pump in in new jersey but oh well i need it. Fed-x works for me. Mind if i PM you?

i'm in Delaware 1 state away from NEW JERSEY AND COULD HELP..SHIPPING TO ME WOULD BE CLOSER...LET ME KNOW SHIPPING FROM ME TO YOU IS 182.00 FEDEX GROUND 5 DAYS...UPS 176.00 7 DAYS

-
Back