Shop on the hill for Victoria and my sons hobbies

-
Son and I enjoyed a day together, things are looking up

image:11114.jpg

image:11110.jpg

image:11100.jpg

image:11102.jpg

Looking good Mike. Are those trusses 48" on center? I think our code here is at least 24" or may be even 16". I know house rafters are 16"

Looking good Mike. Are those trusses 48" on center? I think our code here is at least 24" or may be even 16". I know house rafters are 16"
These are 8feet or are you talking about the hanger studs the metal is screwed on ?

24" sounds good. We have more snow load so ours are closer together. I was looking around to try to find what our building code is but I can't find it.

We put wall studs at 16" center, and the code here is 24, roof meets code here

I'm sure the door in the back is also a fire exit that you hope you never have to use for that purpose.

Today I will be getting the meter base ready forthe eelectric company and do some wiring, hang my 200 amp breaker box. The shop is built and hopefully the garage door co shows up soon with my 8' by 12' doors arive

image:11180.jpg

I see the Inspector is looking it over in the pic. I am happy to see you are getting it closed in before winter.

Security system and out door lights got finished up Saturday.

image:11202.jpg

image:11201.jpg

image:11200.jpg

Last edited:
It's going to be sealed not painted, using what all the garages and dealers use :thankyou: . So when it gets cured and doors on I will for sure men :thumbsup:

I epoxied my floor before I moved in. Best thing I have done. I've sprayed brake cleaner, carb cleaner, brake fluid and oil all over it. Just wipes right up and no evidence.

-
Back