shop vac

-

69DARTS

69 Darts Rule
Reaction score
i need 1 mine passed away whats a good 1
what do u people use bad good $

I have a crapsman. I think it is a 19 gallon. I have had it like 17 years. It still sucks like a ***** in church.

craftsman is the best ...IMO ....plus, if you have an old craftsman vac that dies ....you can take it in and they will take it as trade in for a percentage discount on the new one.

when I worked at sears ...I found that out when people were bringing in OOOOOOld vacs from the 80s and turning them in on a brand new one.

my 1 gal shop vac was used 2x a week for over 10 yrs in my big truck.I got a 2 gal now

I use Shop Vac brand and have been very happy with them. Depending on how big of a hurry you are in there normally are several great choices offered on Black Friday.

RIDGID 16-Gal. Wet/Dry Vac
Model # WD1851
This model works very well for me.

I have a 5 gal 5.5hp Shop Vac that works great Got it from Lowes a few years ago. It is oblong and not on wheels. If you don't vac a lot of stuff up the size of this one is really nice. A lot of other small ones I've used just don't have enough power.

I got a 2 gal. shop vac from lowes for 25.00 and it is a good vac.. had a 5 gal. before but for some reason my wife thinks cause its a wet dry vac you can let it sit in the rain for days at the time bout it was 10 yrs old prob..

total bill 42.36
5g 3hp

Attachments

• Picture 217.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 131
-
Back