Show your good deal you found

-

daredevil

Reaction score
I found this press at a garage sale for 40 bucks. Lets see what you have found. This may be interesting.

Wow, nice press for $40.00!!! Looks like a good day there to stay in and play with it too!!! Heres my newest score...$250.00 and the seats from the Sport Fury!! Geof

Wow, nice press for $40.00!!! Looks like a good day there to stay in and play with it too!!! Heres my newest score...$250.00 and the seats from the Sport Fury!! Geof

Someones always gotta one up me. J/K nice score.

Not Mopar related but I bought this Tanzinite ring for my wife last Christmas. I found it on e-Bay and the seller mis-spelled "Tanzinite" in the description. I bought it for $225 and it appraised for just over $1000. toolman

Yall should be ashamed of your selves :tongue9: All three of ya :protest:

Here I am setting at home just starting to feel better and yall go out and find some great deal's :shaking2:

Daredevil should spend 10 days picking up trash on the hwy's 8)and cosgig 30 days in the cooler for you bud :-D Toolman you keep cosgig's company8)

:wav::blob::hello2: Good things happen to good people :-D congratulations

28544_1413858101045_1070322457_1204534_7396872_n.jpg

Bought this at a yard sale last summer for $25! Its a 100lbs practice bomb, worth about $500

Bought this last weekend $105 dolors invested :happy10:
Made by John Cain that started his business in 1959 in Australia and not made anymore
Very few big 2 barrels where ever made and I have one :-D

Just got a 1964 Valiant Signet for my wife....2 door w/ new interior.Price was FREE!!! Its to dark to take a new pic.....I have kept a couple ones I took w/ my cell phone though...will add a pic later.
OH, the car was located 6 hours away....gas isnt free you say? My wife had a managers meeting for the hospital, so they payed the milage.LOL.I had to pay the $21.00 in bridge tolls though.LOL
Andrew/Kidd

Yall should be ashamed of your selves :tongue9: All three of ya :protest:

Here I am setting at home just starting to feel better and yall go out and find some great deal's :shaking2:

Daredevil should spend 10 days picking up trash on the hwy's 8)and cosgig 30 days in the cooler for you bud :-D Toolman you keep cosgig's company8)

:wav::blob::hello2: Good things happen to good people :-D congratulations

Mike, I'll take 60 days in the cooler...well, depending on whats in the cooler of course!!! Nice catch on the heavy breathing hardware too!!! That goin' on Victoria??? Geof

Not Mopar related but I bought this Tanzinite ring for my wife last Christmas. I found it on e-Bay and the seller mis-spelled "Tanzinite" in the description. I bought it for $225 and it appraised for just over $1000. toolman

Now I know how you paid for your engine rebuild, Mike! :rock:

Mike, I'll take 60 days in the cooler...well, depending on whats in the cooler of course!!! Nice catch on the heavy breathing hardware too!!! That goin' on Victoria??? Geof

There will be snowmobile suits and a keg of you favorite beer and a class for booth of yall :-D

I have a big valve clean ported mild mill head 66aCUDA build for me and I am going to build me a 198 or 225 /6 and throw 500cfm's at it with that CAIN intake 8)
All in due time Geof :cheers: it's another dream to chase :-D
I even thought of maybe one of these

Waiting for it to get to my shipper :

Powermaster 140 amp alternator, New in box won it $50.00 off ebag

1986, found abandoned on side of road, was able to track down owner and get title for $25
DSCF1586.jpg

-
Back