simple kill story...duster vs civic

-
I hate the crap talkers. Put up or shut up!
Then after you beat them, every excuse comes out!

OMG SOMEONE SHOT ME! Do I have to hear them whine !?!?!
Again?!?!

Posting on the internet that you beat a Civic with a V8 Duster is like posting on the internet that beat 6 year old, in a fist fight, when you were 35 years old.

Im not a Civic fan but I think spending $6000 to move a mid 16 second car to a 13.5 isn't bad.

Posting on the internet that you beat a Civic with a V8 Duster is like posting on the internet that beat 6 year old, in a fist fight, when you were 35 years old.
there are lots of civics that can beat lots of V8s.
Also, if a chihuahua attacks a rottweiler, is the rottie supposed to let the chihuahua win?

there are lots of civics that can beat lots of V8s.
Also, if a chihuahua attacks a rottweiler, is the rottie supposed to let the chihuahua win?

And you have the majority of Civics that can't beat a V8. For example, the one that lost in this thread.

Im not impressed. This would have been an interesting story if he had beat a real car in a race.

I have seen some WRXs at the track that ARE very fast and would beat my Duster. Not sure how much it cost to do so. I only get a kick out of the guy I work with because he has been going on all winter on how he was going to hand my *** to me. Wrong... Not this time. Maybe if he dumps more $ in it. HAHA!!

Here is my father in laws 280 z I built last summer I took it from rice burner into muscle. Yes its Chevy I tried to get him to go Mopar but he wanted me to build him a 350. Estimated around 450hp not sure though but I backed it with a turbo 400 from tti.

Attachments

• IMG_20120602_170318.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_20120602_170338.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 167
And you have the majority of Civics that can't beat a V8. For example, the one that lost in this thread.

Im not impressed. This would have been an interesting story if he had beat a real car in a race.

Hey I got a pretty stock 91 360 in my 72 and raced a 70 ss chevell the other day on the free way. Don't get me wrong it was damn close but once I was about half a car length ahead I let off. We were at 120 and I'm not pushing my car any faster on public highways. I do think it was a clone because it didn't sound like a big block more like a well built 350 Idk if all the 70 ss were big block or not.

you forget he is a 4 not an 8... its get hard to play without pay, ask any slant guy...
I love that ***** on a chicken bit!!! I practically pissed myself when i read that!!
Saw some dork at the drags during a Mopar only event with a duster and a small block chevy in it, I stand there in amazement and ask him ...WHY? He tells me he couldn't keep the chrysler engines together ...I just shake my head and walk away , ...he wasn't worth the effort, moron , In retrospect I wait for the day and I will do it, buy a Vette body shell and put a 440 with a stick behind it , put snows and black steelies on it and drive it all winter only !! WINTER BEATER!!

im proud in a certain way ..not that i won really,,its just that im happy that my simple looking combo didnt scare the guy at all... and for a lighter car with 300 hp its fun in a way that i was maybe a full second ( 1/4 time ) in front of him maybe more ... i always thought that my car is a 12.90 sec car .. and beating a car that runs 13.5 its fun since i never been at the strip yet..

im not better than anybody ..im just proud to continue the duster 340/360 urban legend domination ! :)

oh the Z... i have wanted to build a L28 bottom end with an F54 head, with boost of course...

I saw this dude last week at the Irwindale drags......2.6 liter inline 6 turbo doing 10.68 @ 128 MPH in the 1/4 mile! He told me he's running 30 lbs. of boost. All Nissan drivetrain, including trans and rear end.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niAQ5k7ykIE"]RB Powered Z car driven by Cedillo at Bakersfield IFO 2/10/13 - YouTube[/ame]

Im not a Civic fan but I think spending $6000 to move a mid 16 second car to a 13.5 isn't bad.

One time, I beat the crap out of this one six year old... calling me names, from the playground. You shoulda seen her face when she realized I could hop a fence. Oh, wait...

Yeah, I love my Datsun. L20 4 cyl? hmm. There is a website dedicated to swapping engines into those cars.

The engine you want is the Japanese 2000cc I6, DOHC cross flow. Too bad the cars they may come out of are worth about $100k and were never sold here.

I'm personally still waiting for the day that Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers wants to street-race, so I can pop it in reverse and cause a 5 car pile up, retroactively.

back in 1978 or 9 a friend of mine had a very nice 240z we would be heading to work outside of town and he would see me coming and there was noithing he could do I would pass him every time I tried and he could never come around me no real choir for a 340 dart swinger

one time, i beat the crap out of this one six year old... Calling me names, from the playground. You shoulda seen her face when she realized i could hop a fence. Oh, wait...

yeah, i love my datsun. L20 4 cyl? Hmm. There is a website dedicated to swapping engines into those cars.

The engine you want is the japanese 2000cc i6, dohc cross flow. Too bad the cars they may come out of are worth about $100k and were never sold here.

I'm personally still waiting for the day that flea from the red hot chili peppers wants to street-race, so i can pop it in reverse and cause a 5 car pile up, retroactively.

lmao!!

Ahaha that's pretty funny! I had a different experience, WRX ate me for lunch!!! AWD with 375hp (at the wheels) just hooked up and away it went, the WRX's and the STI's are the "ultimate rice rockets" in my book so i'm careful about them around here lol It's nice though just to see somebody who appreciate the hobby and just having fun, whether they win or lose!

And he will be paying over $3k to fix or replace his tranny soon unless it was a auto. The 4eat/5eat autos are the only Subaru tranny that will hold a lot of power and survive 4 wheel burn outs if properly built. Not even the STI 6 speed will live long and the 5 speed can't handle stock power.

Rule #1 with AWD and power: no burn outs. Or plan to buy transmissions, Diffs, axles.....Jap stuff ain't cheap.

REALLY? You couldn't come up with anything better?
LOL

My wife's "Go to work car" is a '99 SC Buick Regal. It is built- ported & polished M90, intercooled, SS headers into a Magnaflow exhaust, Comp Cam kit (springs, roller lifters, cam- the whole deal), dual roller chain, balanced (the dual chain install eliminated the CRBS, you have to balance it and block the rear oiling hole for the shaft), Mahle pistons, Clevite bearings & rings, LSD in the transaxle, Triple Edge trans kit (good to 700+HP), all the steering (Mix of GM's best pieces from GTP to 9C1 cop stuff, Vogtlin Springs, KYB AGX struts), suspension, brakes (Caddy pices), sensors, motor mounts (solid lowers, poly uppers) et cetera is done

Cost? I have about $9K in the whole thing. Runs fantastic, gets really decent mileage, and can Sh@t it & get it really well for what looks like a grandpa car. Just need to quiet the mufflers...every ricer, BMW/Euro fanboy (know the difference between a BMW and a porcupine? On a porcupine, the pricks ride on the outside...And I even owned an L7 for about a year), and 'wanna be' wants to race when they hear the exhaust. Magnaflow isn't subtle.

back in 1978 or 9 a friend of mine had a very nice 240z we would be heading to work outside of town and he would see me coming and there was noithing he could do I would pass him every time I tried and he could never come around me no real choir for a 340 dart swinger

In stock trim, I think both cars are pretty close, but I'd still put my money the '70 340 Dart.

-
Back