Slant 6 rat rod

-
I have posted and always would like to do a /6 roadster/ rat rod, very cool indeed, Looks like it needs some lov'in to me before a long trip, not much protection in the floor.. Very cool start

yep thats my plan too , rat rod roadster with a slant and 4 speed . Still in the parts collecting stage so far though

Wow different and did anyone notice that they used a gm alt.I am always a fan of the odd and creative.

Neat. Some people made slant six dragsters when if first came out, but the LA engine soon overshadowed it.

Yeah, way cool there. Dodge Bros. Lot better than some T-Bucket w/ a 350 & Ford 9".

Oil bath air cleaner FTW

I modified an old oil bath air cleaner for a 1935 Willys once.....I disected it, gutted it, did a little mod inside, so the appropriate K&N airfilter fitted inside, and still looked like an oil bath aircleaner.
Whether they have bothered to do the same thing, is another question.

Chrome valve cover looks way out of place, but it's nice to see the mold being broken.

Very cool, been toying with the idea of a build like this. Looks like Im going to have to do it after seeing this.

$6900 obo is a bit pricey, dontcha think?
Cool in itself, but not a lot there for the price.

The Slant 6 motors look cool all dressed up. I think they would be great for a hotrod...

YES THEY DO !!!!

IMG_0514.jpg

-
Back