I remember saying a few pages back that I was going to do a quick crappy paint job on the vinyl top area to fix the rust and make it more presentable until I get around to putting a new vinyl top on it. Well I did it. A quick crappy paint job! Truly though it is a major improvement for curb appeal. No more exposed weld joints, no more crappy multi colored roof. Well sort of. I ordered some F3 and F7 rattle cans off of ebay drastically underestimating how many cans I needed and how poorly the paint covered. When I got the shipment I tested it out to see the colors. They both looked like F3 to me. Even after 3 test coats on a sample they looked identical and the color name for F7 had the word yellow in it. I sent the seller the pictures of the test coats. He said he would send me out a new F7 and make it a better coverage mix too. It was better but I just didn't order enough cans. Even with the extra can to start with 3 cans wasn't enough. I should have shot the whole thing in black primer first instead of gray. The roof is especially stripey. I said it yesterday but I'll say it again, no more rattle cans for me except for small rust fixes. So excuses aside, I'm pleased with the way the body work turned out. Definitely good enough for now and good enough for a vinyl to down the road. The rust is gone and metal protected as well which was the plan. It will also look better than it did from 25 feet away. I'll have to see it outside but I like this subtle 2-tone. I may end up doing more body work on the C-pillars later and doing a trunk stripe in F7. The artificial lighting and flashes really didn't capture the colors very well.