Small block header

Does anyone know what brand these may be? They have a part number of 4254. I believe they are JR's

• Possible brand name?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Possible Application?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
-

Big hp demon

Old school style
Reaction score
IMG_0369.JPG
IMG_0368.JPG

They look like Hooker Super Comps for a W2 head.

They look VERY much like my friends on his wall! Port exit looks standard... on my I-phone...

I wouldnt be suprised it they fit although the passenger side sure looks funny. The modded ones I made look the same on the driver side and I never seen that design before! I guess anyone making them realizes that the #1 going straight down simplifies things. Thats the first time I have seen that design and I researched them pretty good a few years ago. Out comes the tube bender......

Looks like under chassis early A? Not TTi? Something older? Like one tube goes under the K fram and on the driver's side one goes around the steering column?

Thanks to all that guys that tried to help me. That didn't give smart a$& remarks. Like heheh don't look like they will fit any a body. Or commented on my boots. I found out that they are JR's. I tried them on one of my 65 Valiant's and they fit like a glove. Cheapest and best fitting early a body headers I ever bought. Best 25 bucks I ever spent!!!!

$25!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

Freakin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the tube & collector size?

$25!??!?!??!?!?!?!?

Freakin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is the tube & collector size?
Came with two set of slip on collectors one is 3" and others are 2 1/2". Tube size is 1 3/4" inside dia. Perfect for the stroker in the car.

Those headers look a lot like these: Hedman Husler Race Headers 75134

Or very close to them. Question is, if they fit an early Valiant, why wouldn't they fit a early Dart??
Am I stuck on dumb here??

$25.00? Damn! Nice score!
I'd like to see some pictures of the fit once they are installed. Both from under the hood and under the car if at all possible.

-
Back