small block magnum single plane intake

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a brand new Air Gap I would sell. let me get some info and I will PM you.
toolmanmike

Here's a couple photos:

Attachments

• 011600_1757[00].jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 240
  • 011600_1757[01].jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 229
Hey Toolman - Really nice RPM Air Gap, except it's a dual-plane manifold and IntenseNeon said he wants a single-plane.
It would be interesting to know the specifics of his application. The RPM might be better suited.

I have a Holley street dominator aluminum intake manifold

click the link in my sig....for pix....

1. Holley Street Dominator 300-7 Aluminum low rise single plane intake manifold. This is no longer made by Holley so they are a little hard to come by. This is perfect for any small block mopar motor; 273 / 318 / 340 / 360 When you put this puppy on a small block Mopar with a 600cfm carb like I have listed above the power you can pull out of that motor is too much fun. Just add a mild cam and headers and have a blast. I am Asking $120.

This is used and fresh off my LA2 318 mopar small block. I didn't have a chance to clean it up before the pix but I will clean it up in the next few days.

There are some numbers besides the part number on it on the underside. The part number is 300-7 the other numbers are; 701R-7, CM-LS, 02217

These intakes are in one of my last posts for sale.. pick one make me an offer...

Attachments

• intakes10.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 215
  • intakes3.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 220
  • intakes5.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 176
  • intakes7.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 186
  • intakes9.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 195
the ONLY Single Plane Magnum Intake is the Mopar M1..........

I got a few PM's...

The Holley street dominator aluminum intake manifold for small block mopars has been SOLD... I got payment this AM and I am shipping it out today to its new owner....

The Hardin Carb spacer / adapter is still forsale....

I have a mopar performance M1 intake for Magnum but it is a dual plane, not a single plane....If you are interested the part number is 4510018

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back