So..I go to get my 65 Barracuda A/C charged....

-
oh boy...this thread went south fast... :violent1: :wack:

:happy1:

lots of good technical info...

I guess whoever-all reads this thread gets to choose which they prefer: halfassed guesses, handwaving, and pottymouthed personal attacks…or correct, complete, and corroborated information that answers the question at hand. Variety is the spice of life!
redbeard.gif

All I'm gonna say is YOU are the one guilty of attacks potty mouthed or not.

PERSONAL attacks on peoples character because YOU YOU the effing KING of all KNOWLEDGE in the UNIVERSE are ALWAYS right and there is NO OTHER POSSIBLE freeking answer.

Now you can quote original hose and tube and muffler and pump part numbers all the hell you want, but when the parts ain't in the right car, and the guy just wants a work around, there JUST MIGHT BE a second answer to the problem.

And you just might want to consider that at the age of these cars, your precious original part numbers might just not do anyone all that much good. After all, parts guys at the dealer DO have a sense of humor. When they find out that one is actually expecting to buy some A/C component for an antique 40 and some year old car, the laughter might just follow one right out the door.

Something YOU don't agree with doesn't always make that answer "half assed" and THAT my non- friend IS a personal attack

I will tell you this FACTUAL information. There are a few members on here who I have been in contact with over the last couple of years. I'm not talking about any sort of conspiracy, I'm just talking about happenchance PM's. There are a few guys on here who I would highly recommend that you physically avoid.

Lets stay on topic guys.

-
Back