So what prompted you to choose your user name?

-

T2R9

Reaction score
Mine is the territory in northern Maine where my hunting/fishing/getaway camp is located. I figured it was a good choice since I tend to go through cars every year or so.

So what prompted yours?

I was nick named snake when I was a young gun,because I have a tatoo of a snake on my right arm,thatsssssss how.

My car, a '73 Cuda, 4spd. I picked it up as a young gun some 22 years ago... or so...eh-hemmm, and proceeded to go racing. The car never road smooth. Allways had a rumble to it and not from the exhaust ethier, though it soon became a very noticeable contributor.

The car rumbles, it's a fish, it has a 360 = rumblefish360, but you all can call me Rob. ;)

My wife has alwayd commented on how much cash I spend on my car. She says that I am manical about getting the car restored, thus the dustermaniac.

i am a megadeth fan hes got a song called motopsycho so ther u have it u need to watch the vid on u tube very cool

I live in Orange County (SoCal) and I'm building a '69 Dart = ocdart

I guess I could have been T17R5, because that's where my camp is. Instead of shade tree mechanic, I used pine tree because Maine is the "Pine Tree State", and just added Mopar onto the end. Tim

I guess I could have been T17R5, because that's where my camp is. Instead of shade tree mechanic, I used pine tree because Maine is the "Pine Tree State", and just added Mopar onto the end. Tim

Pine tree Mopar, I love it! Maybe we can hook up on a cruise.

Into 65 Darts (for no particular reason) - 65 Dartman. Now have a pair of 65 Plymouths as well.

March 2007 094.jpg

OCT 08 002.jpg

OCT 08 003.jpg
Need I say more!LOL

March 2007 094.jpg

OCT 08 002.jpg

OCT 08 003.jpg

When I was in the Army, I was a Field Artillery Cannon Crewman. I worked on nothing smaller than 155mm cannons. We were called Cannon Cocker's and Gunbunny's. I've been using it ever since I discovered that there was even an internet.

Mine started on a motorcycle forum and I just kept it. My name plus "TT'. TT was a common designation of a "scrambler" style of bike, not heard much these days.

DSC00362.jpg

Both of my mopars are 6-pak cars. I didn't want to use 6pak in my name-too common and too many-so my teenage son came up with packin3deuces. :cool:

If you ever see a maniac wheelieing a black wide glide with ape hangers that would be me.

-
Back