So what's for New Year's Eve Dinner?

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I am making some snow crab and some sirloin steaks wrapped in thick cut bacon, and to wash it down, some Captian :glasses7:

Anybody else splurge a little on some goodies?

Attachments

• DSC07910.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 190
  • DSC07911.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC07914.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 184
Those crab legs and steaks look great! Enjoy!!!
Going to be a quiet New Year's Eve, just me and the dog. My wife spent the holidays in Oklahoma with her oldest son, his wife and our youngest grandson. First opportunity she's had to spend Christmas with Lucas so I encouraged her to go since she had time off from work.
But, I'm taking advantage of the opportunity to go on a New Year's Day cruise here is SoCal tomorrow morning. I've heard about it for several years but haven't taken the time to see what it's all about. I'll post a thread about it tomorrow so be on the lookout for it.

Happy New Year's all!!!

Nothing here... On-call until Friday. :( But, I'm employed so I can't really complain when so many are struggling.

Those sirloins look bad-***! Enjoy! Wish I could have one (have one in the freezer) but I can't risk having the phone ring and ruin a nice steak.

Crab legs for us too. Baked potatoes, salad, fresh bread, and sweet corn. Love those crab legs!

Just had Ribs done on the Smoker, Wings & Bacardi Gold & Coke, my Beverage of Choice...

Should have wrapped the Ribs in BACON! :D

Attachments

• LIQ-RUM-002-400X400-Bacardi_Gold_1L.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 168
2 kids got pizza, the other 2 got taco's. Wife is in bed sick, and I get crappy store bought hommus. While everybody toasts in the new year, I'll 25 feet in the air working on a stupid robot.

Chicken breast stuffed with cream cheese and salsa with enough spices on top to bite the tongue, rice, and broccoli.
The chicken breasts were so big we had to split one and it was the small one.
They are great on the grill but it's to cold out to grill them . -5 degrees F and a nice stiff breeze so feels even colder. Suppose to get colder.
View attachment IMG_4376 (640x480).jpg

Tasty

Not much left LOL
E8ADAB54-orig.jpg

Attachments

• DSC07919.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 124
We do new years day dinner steak,taters,salad lemonaid.Least thats what i was told but ya never know at my house.

Green beans, Mac N Cheese, and deep fried pork steaks!

-
Back