SoCal Car ****

-
Saw a couple of nice Chebbies today...

Attachments

• attachment77.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 773
  • attachment78.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 791
Here is a few I have taken over the past few months.

I hate to say this but that is a nice camaro.

The early Cuda on the corner is not far from my house. I drive truck for a living (if you want to call it that) and ride my Harley as much as possible, so I am all over SoCal. I see a ton of older and classic cars all the time but Mopars seam to be few and far between.

Dusteriffic, where do you have these random sightings? Do most of your photos come from the same shopping plaza? LOL I guess I have to keep my eyes open better.

Dusteriffic, where do you have these random sightings? Do most of your photos come from the same shopping plaza? LOL I guess I have to keep my eyes open better.

Yes, most of my pics come from the same plaza about 40 miles north of SD. I help manage the property, so I'm there quite a bit.

Saw three sweet convertibles today...

Attachments

• attachment84.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 641
  • attachment83.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 664
  • attachment82.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 661
Ok, so I finally got the time to post some of the cars I have seen around North County. Most of these are from my camera phone, so they may not be the best, color distorted, etc. I have even more, I just need to pull them off my old hard drive.

Let's start with some cars I have seen at work.
DSC_0990.jpg

DSC_0606.jpg

DSC_0430.jpg

20120517_1223121.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

Dude works at Target, we thought it funny that his car matches perfectly!
DSC_0397.jpg

At the kids school.
DSC_0620.jpg

Around town.
DSC_0872.jpg

DSC_0832.jpg

DSC_0798.jpg

DSC_0789.jpg

DSC_0752.jpg

DSC_0751.jpg

DSC_0553.jpg

DSC_0315.jpg

'69 Impala and a '73 Nova.

Attachments

• attachment86.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 597
  • attachment85.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 603
69 red/red R/T

Attachments

• PICT1114.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 582
West Coast Custom Charger on top of modern LX chassis.

It was a mess, IMHO. It was at the dealership trying to figure out the electronics they did to it. The automatic pop out doors didn't work.

Attachments

• WestCoastCustomsCharger01.JPG
    145.8 KB · Views: 608
  • WestCoastCustomsCharger04.JPG
    141.2 KB · Views: 594
  • WestCoastCustomsCharger02.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 580
since you are showing every kool car under the sun here I thought I would put in a request for a 58 Impala Convertible. I know not a Mopar but kool just the same. wait let me guess you are like Jack F.M. with no request. LOL

This is a new Dart being run on the Los Angeles "test loop" with data recording equipment. Looks at the wire running out the rear window to some device. And notice the plain steel rims.

IIRC, that is a manufactures plate. This may not be a stock Dart underneath the skin. It's common to test future chassis and motor combo under a current model body to keep it in disguise.

Attachments

• PICT1451.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 593
  • PICT1452.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 582
since you are showing every kool car under the sun here I thought I would put in a request for a 58 Impala Convertible. I know not a Mopar but kool just the same. wait let me guess you are like Jack F.M. with no request. LOL

I pretty much only take pictures of the Mopars on the road or parked. Ones being used, basically.

But not at Cruise-In or Shows. That's another thing.

Exception is something really weird and rare....

When was the last time saw a mid 70 Pontiac LeMans GT Sport Coupe with original stripes? I didn't even know that car existed!

Or a Pontiac Can Am?

Attachments

• PICT2663.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 681
  • PICT2658.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 581
  • Copy of PICT5346.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 577
  • Copy of PICT5347.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 580
I pretty much only take pictures of the Mopars on the road or parked. Ones being used, basically.

But not at Cruise-In or Shows. That's another thing.

Exception is something really weird and rare....

When was the last time saw a mid 70 Pontiac LeMans GT Sport Coupe with original stripes? I didn't even know that car existed!

Or a Pontiac Can Am?

Yes it is a LeMans GT I had a bronze one for my first car.

attachment.php

-
Back