Some dyno testing you guys may want to follow on YouTube

-
Do it, I'd love to see how that intake performs!

I’d like to know which one he has. I have a Weiand TR here that’s mine. If they aren’t the same I’d test mine against what he has. I’m pretty sure they made a street/strip manifold and a more race oriented one. I have the latter.

Edit: I just looked and didn’t see any thing other than what I have. My memory doesn’t match the facts. Again.

I’d like to know which one he has. I have a Weiand TR here that’s mine. If they aren’t the same I’d test mine against what he has. I’m pretty sure they made a street/strip manifold and a more race oriented one. I have the latter.

Edit: I just looked and didn’t see any thing other than what I have. My memory doesn’t match the facts. Again.
The one I am aware of is the pn#1995

This is the one I have.

Screenshot_20240423_173247_Chrome.jpg

Don’t tempt me…if I had 2 carbs laying around here I’d do that in a New York second.

Oh wait…I do…
What carbs do you have? I installed two Edelbrock 650AVS2 on mine. I am sure it would end up faster in the 1/4 with a pair of holleys. But I don't have the money for 2 Holly's right now. Lol pluse I bought two of the edelbrock on sale awhile back cheaper than one holley.lol

I would like to find a mopar M1 for my 360 to try out.

Yeah, that’s the one I have. And I’m almost done porting it.
I just got my ported one installed on my dakota race truck. I was going to take it to the races this Saturday. But we are soposed to get storms all weekend . I would really like to see how it does against the other intakes.

What carbs do you have? I installed two Edelbrock 650AVS2 on mine. I am sure it would end up faster in the 1/4 with a pair of holleys. But I don't have the money for 2 Holly's right now. Lol pluse I bought two of the edelbrock on sale awhile back cheaper than one holley.lol
I agree, ultimately it would be better with 2 4150 carbs well tuned, but for the cost and simplicity, the 650 AVS2's are a great setup. Those are currently on my tunnel rammed W2 408.

20230903_191308.jpg

Wow thats awesome. Did you have to do a bunch of tuning on them or were they pretty close out of the box?
Although I've not had my wideband installed yet, plugs looked decent, manners and driveability were great.

I took out of box, jetted 2 settings down on primary side, 1 step down on secondary side, to account for my 3200ft elevation. I took great care to ensure throttle positions were identical, and used a carb synch device to ensure idle vacuum was same through both.

With minimal testing, I took car for long road trip to a car show, about 750 miles round trip. Car ran great, and averaged 15.8MPG imperial. Driveability and street manners were better than single 4bbl on single plane.

I have a little playing yet to do for full throttle, but it isn't bad.

Although I've not had my wideband installed yet, plugs looked decent, manners and driveability were great.

I took out of box, jetted 2 settings down on primary side, 1 step down on secondary side, to account for my 3200ft elevation. I took great care to ensure throttle positions were identical, and used a carb synch device to ensure idle vacuum was same through both.

With minimal testing, I took car for long road trip to a car show, about 750 miles round trip. Car ran great, and averaged 15.8MPG imperial. Driveability and street manners were better than single 4bbl on single plane.

I have a little playing yet to do for full throttle, but it isn't bad.
That's good info to hear. I still have to get a carb synch device. So I can check mine.

-
Back