Some great one liners

-
You know Rodney Dangerfield is flat-out my hero and actually for more than just his comedy..
My wife and I agreed to have a cigarette every time after sex, I'm still on the same pack and she's up to two packs a day!!?...

I know my wife cheats on me. Every time I come home the parrot says "Quick, out the window!"

My daughter was really nervous about taking her driving exam. She's never been in the front seat before. (Rodney Dangerfield)

Part0.jpg

You can always spot my ex wife in crowd, she's the one kick starting her broom with her left foot.

This sign is at a local supply store where I can find about any fastener I need.

Wives, when your husband says he'll fix it, he will fix it. There is no need to remind him about it every six months.

2 Lady friends having lunch. One says to the other, One night stands are like snow storms !
What do you mean ?
Well you never know how many inches your gonna get or how long it will last !

Little dog limped into the saloon and said, " I'm looking for the man that shot my paw ".

A blonde and a brunette were talking and the brunette said "My husband came home last night with some beautiful flowers. I spent all night on my back with my legs open".
The blonde says "Don't you have a vase?"

Old thread but I just got here.

My wife is a terrible house keeper. Every time I take a piss in the sink, it's full of dirty dishes.

My Dad taught me to swim when I was a baby by throwing me into the lake. My only problem was getting untied and out of the bag...

(W.C. Fields) Women are like elephants: They're fun to look at, but you wouldn't want to own one.

My ex is really hard on cars- every time I see her, my brakes fail and the throttle sticks wide open.

When I die, I want to go like my Grandpa- peacefully, in his sleep. Not screaming like the passengers in his car.

And my all time classic favorite:
I miss my ex- but my aim IS improving.

I call my wife an angel.
She's always up in the air harping over something..........

-
Back