Something new,from Jeg's.....

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
The Jeg's /Hearthrob mandrel exhaust kits,have a non cataloged option. The Flow master knock off mufflers,included. 2.5 inch 555-30501k part number,3.0 inch 555-30510k; part number .Just a heads up.,and enjoy your evening.

Too bad I already built my exhaust from scratch, that could've saved some work and money!

Just in time for me, ordered today! Thanks for the heads up, the Jegs rep didn't know about it.

I've talked to the Heartthrob boys but never pulled the trigger. Just had mine made. They were very knowledgeable and their stuff looked and sounded good. Let us know how it sounds, 69conv!

When you get them please post how they fit mainly over the axle ----thanks

Did you get that setup ? Looks pretty nice ....

Ran the earlier,turbo muff setup..Modified the p.s. side ,beyond hell.(You're right.the better wire makes a huge difference....!).

Gonna be a while before install, motor still at the builder. I don't have room to clear between the inboard springs and gas tank, just gonna run turndown before the axel but still cheaper than accurate headpipes. The mufflers are flomaster knockoffs and everything looks great. rumblefish ran them and said they were mello until you mashed it.

-
Back